North America Surface Analysis Market By Instrumentation Technology (Microscopy, Spectroscopy, X-Ray Diffraction, Surface Analyzers), Industry (Semiconductor, Polymers, Life Sciences, Energy, Metallurgy and Minerals, Food and Beverages, Textile, Paper and Packaging Industries), End User (Academic Institutes, Industries, Research Organizations), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Surface Analysis Market
North America surface analysis market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to various advances and innovation in the field of nano technology sciences, surge in the R&D as well as growth in the expenditure from biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies are expected to expand the market share.
Market Definition: North America Surface Analysis Market
There has been surge in the demand for nano technological research across various industries vertical. The need for careful analyses of the surface region of sample has driven the need for surface analysis. Surface analysis is a technique for discovering the chemical structure of a very thin area of a solid matter. It is used in various industries such as life sciences, energy, paper and packaging industry.
- There has been a lot of attention to the nanotechnology research which has driven the market growth
- The various industries have surged the demand for surface analysis which is propelling the growth of the market
- The expenditure on R&D by medical and pharmaceutical companied have increases which has boosted the market growth
- The availability of government funding for research is boosting the market growth
- The technological advancements and innovations have driven the market growth
- The instruments are very costly which acts as a hindrance to the market
- The government taxes have surged which has hindered the market growth
- The training of skilled personnel is very costly which hampers the market
Segmentation: North America Surface Analysis Market
By Instrumentation Technology
- Optical Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Surface Analyzers
- Life Sciences
- Metallurgy and Minerals
- Food and Beverages
- Paper and Packaging Industries
By End User
- Academic Institutes
- Research Organizations
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Bruker Corporation launched the NanoWizard 4 XP Highest Resolution Large-Format Bio-AFM System. The system offers highest extent of correlative microscopy and smooth integration with super-resolution techniques, DIC, single-molecule methods, confocal or spinning disc microscopies and Raman spectroscopy. This will result in technological innovation in the surface analysis.
- In January 2019, HORIBA Ltd had launched the New Micro XRF Analytical Microscope, XGT-9000 X-ray analytical microscope. It can perform high speed analysis of the samples and measure the film thickness with a high degree of accuracy. The launch had expanded the product offering of the company.
North America analysis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surface analysis market for U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America surface analysis market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Carl Zeiss AG, Shimadzu Corporation, HORIBA Ltd, ULVAC, Danaher, Nikon Corporation, Bruker, Olympus Corporation, JEOL Ltd, Material Interface, Inc., PHYSICAL ELECTRONICS, INC. (PHI), Eurofins Scientific, Intertek Group plc, SPECS GmbH, Hiden Analytical and KRÜSS GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: North America Surface Analysis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America surface analysis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)