North America Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market, By Type (Pro Sites, Multi Sites), Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (Barcode Tracking, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Electronic Tracking, Others), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Research Centers, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Third Party Distributor), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
North America surgical instrument tracking systems market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 490.02 million by 2028. High usability of RFID technology and rising adoption of healthcare IT in hospitals are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Establishment of unique device identification (UDI) system by FDA and increasing cross-contamination and infections due to the surgical instruments are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Surgical instrument tracking systems is the system that combines scanning technology and application software. It's a useful system for assisting healthcare professionals in gaining access to time-saving instruments and resulting in safe and efficient processes. The surgical instrument tracking systems aids in providing insight into the organization's processes in order to increase employee effectiveness. The system aids in the improvement of resource and tool governance, reducing the need for instant steam sterilization. These tracking instruments make the task of the personnel who are involved in the surgical instruments as well as the healthcare providers because their main motive is to enhance the quality of the patient’s life without any complications that can occur during the surgeries.
The demand for the surgical instrument tracking systems market has been increased in both developed as well as in developing countries and the reason behind this is an increasing cross-contamination and infections due to the surgical instruments. The surgical instrument tracking systems market is growing due to the high usability of RFID technology. The surgical instrument tracking systems market will grow in the forecasted period with the increasing number of surgical process worldwide.
High cost of full-fledged tracking system is expected to restraint the surgical instrument tracking systems market growth.
The surgical instrument tracking systems market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Surgical instrument tracking systems market is segmented on the based on the basis of type, component, technology, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the surgical instrument tracking systems market is segmented into pro sites, and multi sites. In 2021, multi sites segment is expected to dominate the surgical instrument tracking systems market due to the multi-site tracking systems which cover major area of the hospitals and delivering all articles on time while reducing costs and increasing patient safety.
- On the basis of component, the surgical instrument tracking systems market is segmented into hardware, software and services. Hardware is further segmented into readers, tags and others. In 2021, software segment is expected to dominate the surgical instrument tracking systems market due to continuous technological advancement for inventory as well as surgical instrument management. Software are costly but it’s a onetime investment for long term use.
- On the basis of technology, the surgical instrument tracking systems market is segmented into barcode tracking, radio frequency identification (RFID), electronic tracking and others. In 2021, radio frequency identification (RFID) segment is expected to dominate the surgical instrument tracking systems market because it offers a larger memory and greater detection range. Moreover, the RFID technology can detect very small surgical instrument which are more expensive.
- On the basis of end user, the surgical instrument tracking systems market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, research centers, clinics and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the surgical instrument tracking systems market because hospitals have higher in and out patient flow and hospitals are more equipped which required continuous tracking for the instrument. Moreover, hospitals have higher adoption rate for the surgical tracking instrument during work cycle including surgery, post-surgery, storage and sterilization procedures.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the surgical instrument tracking systems market is segmented into direct tender and third party distributor. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the surgical instrument tracking systems market as because software are installed on big level in hospitals which required cost effective scheme.
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Country Level Analysis
The surgical instrument tracking systems market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the basis of type, component, technology, end-user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the surgical instrument tracking systems market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico.
Multi-site segment in North American region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing adoption of surgical instrument tacking technology by healthcare industries. The U.S. is leading the growth of the North America market and multi-site segment is dominating in this country due to rising government initiatives that every surgical instrument should be track and trace for the patient safety and work quality in operating room.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Establishment of Unique Device Identification (UDI) System by FDA and Increasing Cross-Contamination and Infections Due To the Surgical Instruments are Boosting the Market Growth of Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems
Surgical instrument tracking systems market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in surgical instrument tracking systems industry with surgical instrument tracking systems drugs sales, impact of advancement in the surgical instrument tracking systems technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the surgical instrument tracking systems market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market Share Analysis
Surgical instrument tracking systems market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to surgical instrument tracking systems market.
The major companies which are dealing in the surgical instrument tracking systems are Censis Technologies, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Fortive), BD, Key Surgical (A Subsidiary of STERIS), TGX Medical Systems, Haldor Advanced Technologies, Infor, MOBILE ASPECTS, STANLEY Healthcare, Microsystems, Scanlan International, Getinge AB, STERIS, B. Braun Melsungen AG, ASANUS Medizintechnik GmbH, CASE MEDICAL, Steelco S.p.A., and Vizinex RFID among other global or domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the surgical instrument tracking systems market.
- In February 2020, Infor had acquired Intelligent InSites Inc. a company focused on the development and manufacturing of healthcare services and software for locating or tracking the clinical equipment among others. Through this acquisition the company has expanded it suite of technology for healthcare facilities and enhanced its value among the current and future healthcare customers.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the surgical instrument tracking systems market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for surgical instrument tracking systems.
Customization Available : North America Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.