North America Surgical Operating Microscopes Market By Type (Systems (Microscopes), Visualization System and Accessories), Application (Neuro and Spine Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology and Urology, Oncology, Otolaryngology, Dentistry, Others), End User (Hospitals, Speciality Clinics, Ambulatory Services), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Surgical operating microscope is an optical instrument which helps surgeon to provide a high quality magnified, illuminated and stereoscopic image of the small particulates in the part of surgical area during surgical procedures. It is used to enlarge image to reveal details and small object structure. The surgical operating microscope is precisely design to perform complex microsurgeries. The components of microscope are consisting of a magnification changer, the binocular head, an illuminator, and an objective lens which beams light via the objective lens onto the operating site. The binocular head have two telescopes with easy adjustable eyepieces for surgeon. Surgical operating microscope is an important factor in the success of most of the complex and difficult surgical interventions. The surgical operating microscopes is used for magnification in various surgeries such as- Neuro and spine surgery, Plastic and reconstructive surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology and urology, Oncology, Otolaryngology and Dentistry
North America surgical operating microscopes market is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Surgical Operating Microscopes Market
The North America surgical operating microscopes market is segmented into three notable segments which are on the basis of by type, application and end user.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into systems (microscopes), visualization system and accessories.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into neuro and spine surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, ophthalmology, gynecology and urology, oncology, otolaryngology, dentistry and others.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, speciality clinics and ambulatory services.
Competitive Analysis: North America Surgical Operating Microscopes Market
Some of the major players operating in the North America surgical operating microscopes market are Danaher, Alcon Inc., Alltion (Wuzhou) Co., Ltd., ATMOS MedizinTechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung, ECLERIS S.R.L., METALL ZUG Ag, KARL KAPS GMBH & CO. KG, Olympus Corporation, Labo America, Inc., ORION MEDIC, SEILER INSTRUMENT INC., Seliga Microscopes sp. Z o. O., TAKAGI SEIKO CO.,LTD, TOPCON CORPORATION and North America Surgical Corporation.
- In September 2018, Leica Microsystems launched PROvido multidisciplinary microsurgery microscope. PROvido is equipped with FusionOptics technology to provide unparalleled depth detail and field perception at the same time. The product launch will help company to provide wide range of product portfolio in the market.
- In April 2017, Global Surgical Corporation highlighted A-Series dental microscope. The company highlighted fact that A-Series dental microscope is used by more brands as compared to the other brands by dentists, universities, and learning facilities across the globe. The conference will help the company to increase A-Series dental microscope reach to dentists, universities, and research centres.
- In June 2017, Seiler Instrument Inc. formed a partnership with Henry Schein Dental for microscopes distribution in the USA. Henry Schein is the one of the biggest dental distributor in the U.S. and a worldwide leader in dental surgical microscopes. The partnership will help the company to increase market presence in the U.S.
Research Methodology: North America Surgical Operating Microscopes Market
Primary Rependants: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.