North America Thermal Transfer Overprinter Market, By Film (LLDPE, LDPE and BOPP), Type (Single Head and Multi Head), Type Of Ribbon (Special, Resin and Standard), Type Of Printing (Barcodes, Data Codes, Batch Codes and Graphics), Capacity (Less Than 800, 800 – 1200 and 1200 & Above), Distribution Channel (E-Commerce, B2B, Third Party Distributors and Others), Application (Food, Fresh Food, Snacks and Savoury, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and Personal Care, Beverage, Industrial, Tobacco and Others), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Thermal transfer overprinter market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 141,816.21 thousand by 2028.
Thermal transfer overprinting, or TTO, is a digital technique used to print records, dates, codes and details on lightweight, versatile packaging materials used in the manufacture of packaging items, such as films, pouches and labels. A thermal print head consisting of individual ceramic resistors that are selectively heated to pass the target image directly to the surface from a coated ribbon is used in thermal transfer technology.
Flexible packaging is more used in the packaging of the liquid and solid products so that products can easily transit. Flexible packaging is very cost effective and printing a label on the flexible packaging material is also very easy. The demand of the flexible packaging is growing in the food packaging as multiple layers of polymers and sometimes metalized sheets such as aluminum provides chemical and thermal shielding to the goods on the inside. Flexible packaging pack provides an air-tight shield which avoids exposure to light and heat and is temperature tolerant to help preserve the freshness of the product.
This thermal transfer overprinter market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
North America Thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented of the basis into film, type, type of ribbon, type of printing, capacity, distribution channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of film, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into LLDPE, LDPE and BOPP. In 2021, the demand of LLDPE film is increasing as the demand for the packed food products is increasing which makes the LLDPE dominate in the region.
- On the basis of type, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into single head and multi head. In 2021, single head type is dominating as more small manufactures of the food products are in the region which increases the single head type in the region.
- On the basis of type of ribbon, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into special, resin and standard. In 2021, the demand for the fashionable products is more through e-commerce which makes standard ribbon dominate the region.
- On the basis of type of printing, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into barcodes, data codes, batch codes and graphics. In 2021, barcodes is dominating as to maintain the accuracy for the products in the retail stores, malls and other stores which makes barcodes dominate in the region.
- On the basis of capacity, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into less than 800, 800 – 1200 and 1200 & above. In 2021, less than 800 capacity is dominating as parts for the machine is easily available which increases the demand of less than 800 capacity machine in the region
- On the basis of distribution channel, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into e-commerce, B2B, third party distributors and others. In 2021, B2B segment is dominating as in B2B client gets extra benefits in term of cash and non-cash which makes B2B segment dominate in the region.
- On the basis of application, the thermal transfer overprinter market is segmented into food, fresh food, snacks and savoury, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and personal care, beverage, industrial, tobacco and others. In 2021, food is dominating as TTO machine help to print the all the details on the products which help to identify the product easily which makes food segment to dominate in the region.
Thermal Transfer Overprinter Market Country Level Analysis
North America market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, film, type, type of ribbon, type of printing, capacity, distribution channel, application.
The countries covered in the Thermal transfer overprinter market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America.
The U.S. in the North America thermal transfer overprinter market is dominating the market due to increase in demand due to growing food and beverage products in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Thermal Transfer Overprinter Industry
North America Thermal transfer overprinter market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for thermal transfer overprinter market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the thermal transfer overprinter market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Thermal transfer overprinter Market Share Analysis
North America thermal transfer overprinter market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to North America Thermal transfer overprinter market.
The major players covered in the report are ID Technology, LLC., Domino Printing Sciences plc, FlexPackPRO, Squid Ink, ITW Diagraph, Hitachi Industrial Equipment Marking Solutions Inc. (As a Subsidiary of Hitachi), Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH (As a Subsidiary of Koenig & Bauer AG), Videojet Technologies, Inc. and MULTIVAC, among other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In 2019, Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH acquired All-Print Holding A.B company. With this development, the company is able to fulfil the increasing demand of the coding in the packaging. This development helps the company to increase the revenue.
Customization Available: North America Thermal Transfer Overprinter Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.