North America Trade Surveillance Market, By Components (solution, services), Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premises, Hybrid), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small And Medium Sized Enterprises (SMES)), Vertical (Capital Markets, Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026The trade surveillance is one of the most important surveillance systems for financial institutions and banking sectors against market abuse and market manipulation. The trade surveillance is used to detect and monitors capital fraud, behavioral patterning and insider trading in capital markets. The main purpose is to delivers coverage in the complete depth of the order book, suspected cases and other audit order trails. The trade surveillance offers a wide range of applications in banking, financial services, hedging, wealth management, asset management and others.
North America trade surveillance market is expected to projected to register a healthy CAGR of 18.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Market Segmentation: North America Trade Surveillance Market
The trade surveillance market is segmented into four notable segments which are component, deployment model, organization size and vertical.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into solution and services. Solutions are sub-segmented into services reporting and monitoring, risk and compliance, case management, surveillance and analytics and others. The service is sub-segmented into professional services and managed services. The professional services are further sub- segmented into support and maintenance, system integration and consulting. In 2019, solution segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- Solution segment is expected to dominate the North America trade surveillance market as it provides more effective and advanced analytics solution. Thus, it provides consistency as well as delivering quality alerts through different trading activities. Whereas, services segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR due to growing adoption of various trade surveillance solutions by different financial institutions.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premises, cloud and hybrid. In 2019, cloud market is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- Cloud segment is dominating the North America trade surveillance market due to its growing acceptance by different capital market institutions. It enables them to adopt positive and a fluid approach towards managing risk and for heightened security.
- On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMES). In 2019, large enterprises are growing at the highest CAGR of in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- Large enterprises segment accounted for the maximum share in the North America trade surveillance market. The continuous adoption of trade surveillance solutions across different companies has minimized fraudulent cases, data manipulation and illegal trading practices.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into capital markets and banking financial services and insurance (BFSI). In 2019, capital markets segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- Capital market is dominating the trade surveillance market due to the presence of different regulatory bodies such as MiFID II, Dodd-Frank and others for proactively monitoring and investigating the trade activities
Competitive Analysis: North America Trade Surveillance Market
Some of the major players operating in this market Software AG, FIS, SIA S.P.A., Celent, ACA Compliance Group Holdings, LLC, Scila AB, CINNOBER FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY, Trapets AB, Abel Noser Holdings LLC, Crisil Limited, Cognizant, IPC System, Inc., Aquis Technologies, OneMarketData, B-next, IBM, Accenture, Nasdaq, Inc., and among others.
- In December, IBM launched a financial service V1.0 which is used to supply the cognitive and holistic solution so that all trading related activities can be monitored with a great efficiency and accuracy.
- In November, Crisil Limited launched a unit linked insurance product, which is beneficial in providing premium allocation and policy administration.
- In November, Accenture has formed a strategic alliance with Quantexa, which will be beneficial in providing artificial intelligence solutions, anti-money laundering, and credit risk and customer insight.
- In October, Nasdaq, Inc. launched a trade surveillance which is used for monitoring the dark pools. It also offers proactive approach to surveillance of dark trading.
Research Methodology: North America Trade Surveillance Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers