North America Ultrasound Devices Market By Technology (Diagnostic Ultrasound, Therapeutic Ultrasound), Device Display (Color Ultrasound Devices, Black and White Ultrasound Devices), Portability (Cart-Based Ultrasound Devices, Handled Ultrasound Devices), Application (Radiology/General Imaging, Cardiology, Gynecology, Vascular, Urology, Anesthesiology, Musculoskeletal, Emergency Department, Critical Care, Others Applications), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Ultrasound Devices Market
North America ultrasound devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.73% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surge in the elderly and obese population which is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: North America Ultrasound Devices Market
Ultrasound devices are used to detect the objects and measure the distances which facilitate a proper diagnosis of the patient. It is usually used to detect invisible flaws. Ultrasound devices emit high frequency sound which enables an image of the internals of the patient’s body. These devices usually consist of a display screen and a transducer probe and have a wide range of applications in radiology, urology and other applications.
- The rising prevalence of diagnostic imaging is driving the market growth
- Surging burden of chronic diseases is fueling the market growth
- The various innovations and technological advancements have driven the market growth
- The stringent regulatory reforms is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: North America Ultrasound Devices Market
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- 2D Ultrasound
- 3D & 4D Ultrasound
- Doppler Ultrasound
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Extracorporeal shockwave Lithotripsy
By Device Display
- Color Ultrasound Devices
- Black and White Ultrasound Devices
- Cart-Based Ultrasound Devices
- Handheld Ultrasound Devices
- Radiology/General Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Critical Care
- Other Applications
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. had launched IntraSight interventional applications platform. It is a secure platform which offers a complete suite of clinically proven FFR , IVUS, iFR and co-registration modalities to streamline difficult interventions. It had made the physiology and imaging even quicker and easier. It has touchscreen features with data management. The launch had expanded the offering of the company and made the medical imaging more effective.
- In April 2019, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION had launched its new product line for ultrasound products. The new Aplio a-series is an advance and technological upgraded devices which can deliverer high performance. These new range of product can support sonographers’ health, have high-end image quality and has wide range of qualitative and quantitative tools. The launch had met the demand of the healthcare providers for the efficient and affordable ultrasound device.
North America ultrasound devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ultrasound devices market for U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America ultrasound devices market are GENERAL ELECTRIC, Siemens, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, SAMSUNG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hitachi, Ltd., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, ESAOTE SPA, Shimadzu Corporation, Carestream Health, PENTAX Medical, TOSHIBA CORPORATION and Hologic, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Ultrasound Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America ultrasound devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)