North America Urinalysis Market, By Testing Type (Urine Biochemistry Testing, Urine Biochemistry Testing), Product (Instruments, Consumables), Modality (Portable, Standalone, Table Top, Bench Top, Others), Application (Urinary Tract Infections, Kidney Diseases, Diabetes, Liver Diseases, Pregnancy & Fertility, Others), End User (Hospital, Laboratory, Home Care Settings, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
North America urinalysis market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,800.38 million by 2027. The rising prevalence of hospitals acquired urinary tract infection will drive the North America urinalysis market. The new technological advancements is changing and improving the scenario for urinalysis testing, therefore driving the North America urinalysis market.
Urinalysis is characterized as a test that is being done in order to analyze urine. The toxins and excess fluid are removed from the body in urine form; hence the analysis of the urine can provide important diagnosis for the disease. Urinalysis can be used to detect certain diseases and kidney disease. It is the clinical examination of urine tests for certain physical properties such as solutes, cells, casts, crystals, organisms or particulate matter.
It is also used to determine the color, transparency, glucose, ketones, blood, bilirubin, specific gravity, pH, protein nitrite, urobilinogen and leukocyte esterase. Urinalysis is considered as easy, affordable and productive, that is another reason of its recommendations as part of the initial examination of all patients and it must be repeated as clinically warranted. The urine samples have been frequently taken at a single time point, rather than being collected over a time period.
The major factor driving the growth of the urinalysis market are increasing number of liver and kidney diseases and emerging technologies of urinalysis. While the factor which affects the urinalysis market from growing are the high cost of equipment and stringent government regulations.
The urinalysis market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, products approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Urinalysis market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the testing type, product, modality, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of testing type, North America urinalysis market is segmented into urine biochemistry testing and urine biochemistry testing. In 2020, the urine biochemistry testing segment in testing type segment in urinalysis market is expected to grow due to the growing advancement in the testing operations with the help of technology.
- On the basis of product, North America urinalysis market is segmented into instruments and consumables. In 2020, the instruments segment in North America urinalysis market is expected to grow due to the need for performing automatic accurate urine testing. However, strict regulation for instruments approval by the governments and high cost investment is expected to restraint the market growth
- On the basis of modality, North America urinalysis market is segmented into portable, standalone, table top, bench top, others. In 2020, the portable segment in North America urinalysis market is expected to grow as the automated urinalysis is possible with the help of portable modalities in the healthcare sector. It is considered as a pack sized commercial instrument that shows a great consistency and the results. The portable urine analyzer has seen a wide demand over a period of time with the growing advanced technologies.
- On the basis of application, North America urinalysis market is segmented into urinary tract infections, kidney diseases, diabetes, liver diseases, pregnancy & fertility and others. In 2020, the urinary tract infections segment in North America urinalysis market is expected to grow due to growing prevalence of urinary infections as it is considered as the most common outpatient infections with a life time incidence of more than 60% in adult women.
- On the basis of end-user, North America urinalysis market is segmented into hospital, laboratory, homecare setting and others. In 2020, hospital segment is expected to dominate North America urinalysis market due to growing patient emphasis on urinalysis operations. However, high investment cost may hamper the market growth.
- On the basis of distribution channel, North America urinalysis market is segmented into direct tenders and retail sales. In 2020, the direct tenders segment in North America urinalyses market is expected to grow as the direct tenders is a type of direct distribution channel to the hospitals, research centers, specialty clinics and others. The demand and supply gap can be decline by this mode of distribution as the manufactures directly aware of the requirements of the product in the market
Urinalysis Market Country Level Analysis
The urinalysis market is analysed and market size information is provided by testing type, product, modality, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the North America urinalysis market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
North America is expected to dominate the market as number of urinalysis have been increased in last few years, due to increasing high adoption of Urinalysis for treatment of the liver disease and urinary tract infections. The U.S is expected to dominate in the market and leading the growth in the North America market as continuous increase in rising number of urinalysis patients in the U.S.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Urinalysis Market
Urinalysis market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with Urinalysis sales, impact of advancement in the Urinalysis and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Urinalysis market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Urinalysis Market Share Analysis
Urinalysis market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to urinalysis market.
The major players covered in the report are Trinity Biotech, Quidel Corporation, Sysmex Corporation, ACON Laboratories, Inc., URIT MEDICAL ELECTRONIC CO, LTD, DIRUI, EKF Diagnostics, HTI Technology, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Teco Diagnostics, Abbott and Cardinal Health among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the urinalysis market.
- In February, Abbott launched the most sensitive rapid diagnostic test to determine HBsAg 2 for the detection of hepatitis B antigens. This test device uses whole blood, serum and even plasma sample for the detection process. The launch of this lateral flow technology helped the company to enhance its platform for capillary blood collection devices.
- In March, Trinity Biotech launched a new range of autoimmune laboratory instrumentation for the autoimmune product line. This product will help in taking the testing operations to the next level with a complete range of immunofluorescence (IFA), Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), and Line Immunoassay (LIA) liquid handling instruments. This will further help the company in expanding its services within the new range
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the urinalysis market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for urinalysis.
Customization Available: North America Urinalysis Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.