North America Vaccines Market, By Composition (Combination Vaccines, Monovaccines), Type (Subunit, Recombinant, Polysaccharide & Conjugate Vaccines, Live-Attenuated Vaccines, Inactivated Vaccines, Toxoid Vaccines, DNA Vaccines), Kind (Routine Vaccine, Recommended Vaccine, Required Vaccine), Age of Administration (Pediatric Vaccine, Adult Vaccine), Diseases (Pneumococcal Disease, Measles, Mumps & Varicella, DPT, Hepatitis, Influenza, Typhoid, Meningococcal, Rabies, Japanese Encephalitis, Yellow Fever, Others), Route of Administration (Injectable, Oral, Nasal), End User (Community Hospitals, Hospitals, Specialty Centres, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy),Country (U.S., Canada , Mexico) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The vaccines market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 27,802.69 million by 2028. High prevalence of chronic condition such as flu and bacterial infectious diseases and presence of pipeline products are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Vaccines are the product that has the capability to reduce the risk of getting a disease by working with the body’s own immune system in order to build up the protection against the deadly pathogens. Various kinds of vaccines have discovered for life threatening diseases which are preventing around 2-3 million deaths every year caused due to diseases such as tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, measles and influenza among others.
New and novel vaccine launch earns the patients beliefs and provides market with a new future that can have a positive effect on the vaccines market growth. Moreover, new vaccine launch is also depicting that market players are constantly engaged in the vaccines market growth. This thus signifies that introduction of innovative products acts as driver for the vaccines market growth. The regulation processes and document formation of the manufacturing companies in different countries can hamper the growth of the vaccines market. The market players operating in vaccines market are adopting several strategic initiatives expected to provide opportunity for their business in various dimensions and leading the vaccines market growth. The fear among patients related to injections and needle sticks acts as challenge for the vaccines market growth.
The vaccines market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The vaccines market is segmented on the basis of composition, type, kind, age of administration, diseases, route of administration, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of composition, the vaccines market is segmented into combination vaccines, monovaccines. In 2021, combination vaccines segment is dominating the market because combination vaccines are effective against multiple diseases by administration of a single shot.
- On the basis of type, the vaccines market is segmented into subunit, recombinant, polysaccharide and conjugate vaccines, live-attenuated vaccines, inactivated vaccines, toxoid vaccines and DNA vaccines. In 2021, subunit, recombinant, polysaccharide and conjugate vaccine segment is dominating the market because these vaccines have been reported to induce strong immune response on almost everyone who needs them including people with weakened immune systems and long-term health problems.
- On the basis of kind, the vaccines market is segmented into routine vaccine, recommended vaccine and required vaccine. In 2021, routine vaccine segment is dominating the market because these are mostly used for childhood vaccination and government is putting major emphasis on childhood vaccination all over the world.
- On the basis of age of administration, the vaccines market is segmented into pediatric vaccine and adult vaccine. In 2021, pediatric vaccine segment is dominating the market because children are more prone to infectious disease among other due to developing immune system and hence needs proper vaccination.
- On the basis of diseases, the vaccines market is segmented into pneumococcal disease, measles, mumps & varicella, DPT, hepatitis, influenza, typhoid, meningococcal, rabies, Japanese encephalitis, yellow fever and others. In 2021, pneumococcal disease segment is dominating the market because of rising prevalence on pneumonia infection and increasing immunization campaign launch for the betterment of the population.
- On the basis of route of administration, the vaccines market is segmented into injectable, oral and nasal. In 2021, injectable segment is dominating the market because most of the vaccines are administered via parenteral route and induces strong systemic response when injected via same route.
- On the basis of end user, the vaccines market is segmented into community hospitals, hospitals, specialty centres, clinics and others. In 2021, community hospitals segment is dominating the market because most of the vaccination and immunization is carried out by regulatory bodies and concerned authorities.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the vaccines market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy and online pharmacy. In 2021, hospital pharmacy segment is dominating the market because vaccines are directly procured from the company distributors.
Vaccines Market Country Level Analysis
The vaccines market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of composition, type, kind, age of administration, diseases, route of administration, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the vaccines market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Combination segment in North America region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because vaccines are effective against multiple disease by administration of a single shot. The U.S. is leading the growth of the North America market and combination segment is dominating in this country due to rise in prevalence of government investment for the combination vaccination.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Awareness for Vaccination and Launch of Newer Vaccines are Boosting the Market Growth of Vaccines
Vaccines market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Vaccines industry with Vaccines drugs sales, impact of advancement in the Vaccines technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Vaccines market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Vaccines Market Share Analysis
The vaccines market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to vaccines market.
The major companies which are dealing in the vaccines are, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Dynavax Technologies, Valneva SE, Bavarian Nordic, Altimmune, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. (a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc.), Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Seqirus (A Subsidiary of CSL Limited), Abbott, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., Janssen Global Services, LLC (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, DAIICHI SANKYO COMPANY, LIMITED, ALK, Panacea Biotec Ltd, BAXTER VACCINES (A Subsidiary of Baxter), GlaxoSmithKline plc., Serum Institute of India Pvt. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the vaccines market.
- In February 2020, Abbott launched new quadrivalent and sub- unit vaccine. The vaccine launched having the ability to provide protection against four viral influenza strains. The product launched boosted the company’s product portfolio and allowed it to generate more revenue.
- In July 2018, Sanofi launched FluQuadri vaccine in India which provides better protection against the all four strains of influenza vaccines. As most of the available vaccines against influenza are of trivalent type, this product launch helped the company to expand its root in vaccines market and to earn a lucrative growth in the market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Vaccines market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for vaccines.
Customization Available: North America Vaccines Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.