North America Water Dispensers Market, By Type (Direct Piping/Point of Use (POU) and Bottled Water Dispensers), Cooling Capacity (2 Ltr/Hr, 3 Ltr/Hr, 5 Ltr/Hr and More Than 5 Ltr/Hr), Storage Capacity (20 Liters, 40 Liters, 80 Liters, 120 Liters, 150 Liters, 380 Liters and Others), Dimension (315X330X490 MM, 310X345X996 MM, 370X380X1000 MM, 400X400X1060 MM, 440X440X1185 MM, 665X485X1210 MM, 755X575X1240 MM, 812X612X1210 MM and Others), Water Type (Combination, Hot Water, Cold Water, and Normal Water), Color (Black, Silver, White and, Others), Compartment-Type Water Cooler(With Refrigerated Compartment and Without Refrigerated Compartment), Distribution Channel (Direct, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce and Others), Application (Residential, Corporate Offices, and Hotels, Restaurants, and Cafes), Country (U.S., Canada and Mexico) industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
North America water dispensers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 872.23 million by 2028. Increasing consumption of automatic dispensers in North America is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Water dispensers are considered to be the machine which helps in purifies along with cooling or heating up the water. Water dispenser considered to be the advent of water purification technologies and considered to the energy efficient water cleaning product. Water dispensers can easily facilitate easy supply of drinking water. It can be connected to the mains than give a live stream of cold water and hot water. Water dispenses plays a vital role in restaurants, railways, hospitals, workplaces, public places and in many other sectors. However, water temperatures can differ depending on different kinds of water dispensers. In addition, following are the common temperature requires for the particular water temperature.
Several advantages are associated with water dispenser products and that is their usage is highly increasing in the retail stores in the developed nations. Hence, more number of products is being launched by the companies to fulfill the rising demand of their customers and also to fulfill the growing demand of water dispenser products, some companies are expanding their production capacities in different regions in order to grow their market for these products.
North America has witnessed high growth in the market as countries such as U.S. and Canada are witnessing high adoption of automatic dispensers which is increasing the demand for water dispensers systems.
This water dispensers market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Water dispensers market is segmented on the basis of type, cooling capacity, storage capacity, dimension, water type, color, compartment-type water cooler, distribution channel and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the water dispensers market is segmented into with direct piping/point of use (POU) and bottled water dispensers. In 2021, direct piping/point of use (POU) is dominating the market in North America as they are considered to be the convenient method to supply huge quantity of water.
- On the basis of cooling capacity, the water dispensers market is segmented into 2 LTR/HR, 3 LTR/HR, 5 LTR/HR, more than 5LTR/HR. In 2021, more than 5 LTR/Hr is dominating North America due to the growing demand of the large size of containers at schools and public place such as railways station and others.
- On the basis of storage capacity, the water dispensers market is segmented into 20 liters, 40 liters, 80 liters, 120 liters, 150 liters, 380 liters, others. In 2021, 20 liters is dominating North America as this capacity of bottle is majorly suitable for the compatible places.
- On the basis of dimension, the water dispensers market is segmented into 315X330X490 MM, 310X345X996 MM, 370X380X1000 MM, 400X400X1060 MM, 440X440X1185 MM, 665X485X1210 MM, 755X575X1240 MM, 812X612X1210 MM, others. In 2021, 315X330X490 MM is dominating North America due to the growing demand of the small sized products for the compatible places which are more efficient but cover less space mainly for the households.
- On the basis of water type, the water dispensers market is segmented into with combination, hot water, cold water and normal water. In 2021, combination is dominating the market North America as they fulfill the demand of the changing weather.
- On the basis of color, the water dispensers market is segmented into black, silver, white, others. In 2021, white color is dominating North America as this color attracts more customers.
- On the basis of compartment-type water cooler, the water dispensers market is segmented into with refrigerated compartment, and without refrigerated compartment. In 2021, without refrigerated compartment is dominating North America as it is power saving as compare to other.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the water dispensers market is segmented into direct, supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, e-commerce, and others. In 2021, direct segment is dominating North America as they provide direct sales to the consumers.
- On the basis of application, the water dispensers market is segmented into residential, corporate office, and hotels, restaurants and cafes. In 2021, restaurants and cafe is dominating North America due to the growing demand of the large capacity of the water dispensers at restaurants and cafe.
Water dispensers market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, cooling capacity, storage capacity, dimension, water type, color, compartment-type water cooler, distribution channel and application.
The countries covered in North America water dispensers market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico.
The U.S. is dominating the North America water dispensers market due to the rising adoption of automatic water dispensers and huge presence of providers in the region. In Canada, the market is growing due to instant need of Hot and cold water and convenience provided by water dispensers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Water Dispensers
Water dispensers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in water dispensers and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the market. The data is available for historic year 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Water Dispensers Market Share Analysis
Water dispensers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to water dispensers market.
The major players covered in the report are Blue Star Limited, Whirlpool Corporation, Primo Water Cooperation, Honeywell International Inc, Voltas Ltd, Midea Group, Merck KGaA, Emerson Electric Co., Waterlogic Holdings Limited, Clover Co.,Ltd., LAMO Electrical Appliance Group Co., Ltd, Affordable Water, Ningbo Jewin Electrical Appliances Co.,Ltd, YUYAO KOKO INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., APS TECH, Aqua Clara, inc, and BRITA GmbH among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of water dispensers market.
- In February 2020, Whirlpool Corporation was awarded with Six Prestigious if awards for the excellent design. The award helps in increasing the customer base of the company in the market.
- In December 2019, Waterlogic Holdings Limited, a leading multinational designer, producer, dealer and service supplier of filtered cold water dispensers, is delighted to confirm the purchase of Maestro Pressure Coolers and Cariad Cool Water Ltd. in the United Kingdom. The convergence of regional presence and local distribution ensured that the business continued to support its current and established clients in the best possible way.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for water dispensers through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: North America Water Dispensers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.