North America Western Blotting Market By Product (Consumables, Instruments), Application (Biomedical & Biochemical Research, Disease Diagnostics, Agriculture, Other Applications), End User (Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Diagnostic Centers, Other End-Users), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: North America Western Blotting Market
North America western blotting market is registering a steady CAGR of 4.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging pervasiveness of Lyme and HIV is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: North America Western Blotting Market
The rise in the research and expenditure by companies is expanding the market. Western blotting is a method used to detect and analyze protein molecules in a specified complicated sample which are segregated by volume, weight and electrophoresis. Further process is carried out in another western blot membrane, which usually comprises of nitrocellulose or polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF). A particular system prevents the non-specific attachment of antibodies for avoidance. Western blot industry holds the bulk of the market share in molecular diagnostics in terms of revenue. It is widely applicable in the disease diagnostics and agriculture.
- The surging occurrence of Lyme and HIV disease is driving the market growth
- The demand for proteomics is high which is boosting the market growth
- Surge in the applications for western blotting is propelling the market growth
- The surge in the expenditure by the companies in research and development is fueling the market growth
- The various advancements and innovations in the substitute technologies is hindering the market growth
- The high price of the product is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: North America Western Blotting Market
- Reagents And Buffers
- Other Consumables
- Gel Electrophoresis Instruments
- Blotting Systems
- Dry Blotting Systems
- Semi-Dry Blotting Systems
- Wet Blotting Systems
- Chemiluminescent Imagers
- Fluorescent Imagers
- Other Imagers
- Biomedical & Biochemical Research
- Disease Diagnostics
- Other Applications
By End User
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End-Users
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. had launched ChemiDoc MP Imaging System. It enables the researchers to maintain reproducible and reliable fluorescent western blotting data. The system provides protein gel documentation & high-resolution DNA features. The product launch had enabled the better options of reliable data for scientists.
- In March 2016, Bio-Techne had acquired Zephyrus Biosciences and it is integrated for protein platforms division of Bio-Techne. Zephyrus Biosciences had expertise in protein analysis on single cell level as its product Z1 systems had enabled the western blotting for individual cells for the first time. The acquisition had had expanded the portfolio of the company for western blotting
North America western blotting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of western blotting market for U.S., Canada and Mexico.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the North America western blotting market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, Merck KGaA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., PerkinElmer Inc., Azure Biosystems, Inc., LI-COR Inc., Cell Signaling Technology Inc., Bio-Techne, BD, Cigna, Advansta Inc., Danaher, Abcam plc, Rockland Immunochemicals Inc. and OriGene Technologies, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: North America Western Blotting Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of North America western blotting market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)