North America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market By Product Type (UAV Drone Data Modem, General-Purpose Data Modem), Frequency Range (900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz, 5 Ghz), Spectrum Technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS), Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS)), Application (Precision Farming, Transportation, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Telemetry), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The wireless data radio modems have three types of operating modes which are Point-to-point, Point-to-multipoint and Repeater mode. These modems encode the digital data at the point of transmission and decode that data at recipient side. This decoded data is conveyed to the connected devices.
Some of the factors which are driving the growth of North America wireless data radio modem market are increased demand in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) drones whereas, less coverage for radio modem is restraining the growth of the North America wireless data radio modem market.
North America wireless data radio modem market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market
North America wireless data radio modem market is segmented into four notable segments on the basis of product type, frequency range, spectrum technology and application.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into UAV drone data modem and general-purpose data modem
- On the basis of frequency range the market is segmented into 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz
- On the basis of spectrum technology, the market is segmented into frequency hopping spread spectrum and direct sequence spread spectrum
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into precision farming, transportation, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and telemetry
Competitive Analysis: North America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market
Some of the major players operating North America wireless data radio modem are ABB, ADVANTECH B+B SMARTWORX, CAMPBELL SCIENTIFIC, Inc., COHDA WIRELESS, ENCOM WIRELESS, Digi International Inc., FREEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES, Inc., HARRIS CORPORATION, HARXON CORPORATON, Intuicom, Inc., JAVAD GNSS Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Pro4 Wireless, Raveon Technologies, Schneider Electric, SIMREX Corporation, Pacific Crest, SATEL, Microhard and Adeunis among others.
- In January 2019, Harxon Corporaton launched X-Survey antenna. This integrates constellation GNSS signal reception by 4-in-1 antenna design. This product helps the company to increase users in the field of communication, navigation and UAVs precision positioning.
- In July 2018, Intuicom Inc. launched new Axiom which is a high performance wireless broadband radio. This is used for point-to-multipoint, point-to-point and mesh networks communication. This product launch will increase the product portfolio range of the company.
- In January 2018, the Digi International Inc. had launched Digi XBee series of next-generation RF modules and cellular modems. The major benefits of this modem are that it delivers a low-power microcontroller that has the ability to deliver intelligent network edge without replacing or changing the entire network. It is capable of switching between several protocols, ensuring that the entire network is intact.
Research Methodology: North America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.