Saudi Arabia Power Tools Market, By Type (Drilling and Fastening Tools, Chisels, Saw and Saw Blades, Demolition Tools, Material Removal Tools, and Others), Mode of Operation (Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Liquid Fuel Tool, Electric, and Powder-Actuated Tool), Operated (Electricity Operated, and Battery Operated), Application (Woodworking, Concrete and Construction, Metalworking, Welding, and Others), Material (Wood/Metal, Brick/Block, Concrete, Glass, and Others), Sales Channel/Distribution (Online and Offline), End-User (Residential, and Industrial/Professional) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Market Analysis and Insights : Saudi Arabia Power Tools Market
Saudi Arabia power tools market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 1,254.83 million by 2029. An increase in the growth of cordless power tools is expected to act as a major driver for the Saudi Arabia power tools market.
Power tools can be defined as tools that require additional power sources to run their mechanism, and they consist of a motor to power their operation. These motors can be driven by fuel through electric power, compressed air, or internal combustion. These power tools are used for various operations such as drilling, demolition, cutting and sawing, material removal, polishing, and others. These operations require various tools such as drills, hammers, jigsaws, and sanders. These power tools are being used for industrial and residential purposes to ease the users' work. They provide better accuracy, ease of working, and higher productivity. The work gets simpler and faster when working with power tools. These tools are majorly used in the construction and automobile industry for concrete, wood, and metalwork. The production capacities of these industries are enhanced with power tools. Power tools are compact in size and can be easily transported. The cordless power tools running on batteries have made the working more flexible.
Increasing infrastructure projects in Saudi Arabia is one of the major factors that is expected to boost market growth. However, high maintenance of power tools may act as a major restraint for the market. Power tools being made available on an e-commerce platform may create major opportunities for the market and one of the market challenges could be designing ergonomic and lightweight power tools.
This Saudi Arabia power tools market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Saudi Arabia Power Tools Market Scope and Market Size
The Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into seven notable segments based on type, mode of operation, operated, application, material sales channel/distribution, and end-user.
- On the basis of type, the Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into saw and saw blades, drilling and fastening tools, demolition tools, material removal tools, mechanic tools, chisels, and others. In 2022, the saw and saw blades segment holds the largest share in the type segment and is expected to grow at a higher rate considering wide applications and high usage of saw blades for metalworking and woodworking.
- On the basis of mode of operation, the Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into pneumatic, hydraulic, liquid fuel tool, electric, and powder-actuated tool. In 2022, the electric segment is expected to augment the market as most of the tools purchased are electric-based due to its lower cost of operation and ease of operation speed, among others.
- On the basis of operated, the Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into electricity operated, and battery operated. In 2022, the electricity operated segment held the largest share because most of the tools purchased are corded due to their lower cost of operation and efficiency than battery-operated tools and others.
- On the basis of application, the Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into woodworking, concrete and construction, metalworking, welding, and others. In 2022, the concrete and construction segment is expected to augment the market due to growing infrastructure around the world where heavy power tools are required as concrete structures are not easy to break or change, among others.
- On the basis of material, the Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into wood/metal, brick/block, concrete, glass, and others. In 2022, the concrete segment is expected to dominate, considering its coherency with the application segment. Also, concrete material has a tough structure, and it requires power tools to change it.
- On the basis of sales channel/distribution, the Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into online and offline. In 2022, the offline segment is expected to hold the largest market share owing to buying products only after in-hand quality checking.
- On the basis of end-user, the Saudi Arabia power tools market is segmented into residential and industrial/professional. In 2022, the industrial/professional segment is expected to dominate the market owing to large-scale operations in industrial fields that need to be completed in minimum time where power tools are great assistance, among others.
Expansion of Motor Vehicle Maintenance is Boosting the Saudi Arabia Power Tools Market
The Saudi Arabia power tools market also provided you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in an installed base of different products, the impact of technology using lifeline curves and changed regulatory scenarios, and their impact on the Saudi Arabia power tools market. The data is available for the historical period of 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Saudi Arabia Power Tools Market Share Analysis
The Saudi Arabia power tools market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to the Saudi Arabia power tools market.
Some of the major players operating in the Saudi Arabia power tools market are Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Makita Corporation, Hilti Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, TOKU PNEUMATIC CO., LTD., 3M, Chicago Pneumatic, Panasonic Corporation, Techtronic Industries Co., Ltd., Atlas Copco AB, metabo, and Koki Holdings Co., Ltd., among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In February 2022, Robert Bosch GmbH has announced the GBH 18V-28 DC Professional 18V rotary hammer. This new product has set new standards and proved to be more powerful than corded. This will help the company diversify the product portfolio and attract customers to the cordless power tool segment
- In December 2021, Makita Corporation completed the construction of the Makita China Plant. This expansion of business operation will help the company increase the supply of cordless products to the growing global demand. This will help the company to improve sales and strengthen the market position
Partnership, joint ventures, and other strategies enhance the company's market share with increased coverage and presence. It also benefits the organization to improve their offering for the Power tools market through an expanded product range.
Customization Available: Saudi Arabia Power Tools Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.