South-East Asia and South Asia Diesel Engine Filtration Market By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Filtration Type (Fuel Filter, Air Filter, Hydraulic Filter, Lube Filter, Fuel Water Separator Filter, Coolant Filter), Distribution Channel (Aftermarket, OEM), Vertical (On-Highway Vehicle, Mining, Construction, Agriculture), Region (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Rest of South-East Asia and South Asia) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
As diesel filters are highly operative in controlling solid particulate emissions but are also I ineffectual in regulating liquid fractions of PM emission. As blocked filter reduces engine power output and increases fuel consumption hence fuel filter’s main role is to clean the fuel to prevent this damage, by keeping minimal restriction and avoiding 99.99 percent of the dust out.
Some of the factors which drive the market growth are rising vehicle production levels and increasing aftermarket for filter industry
South-East Asia and South Asia diesel engine filtration market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: South-East Asia and South Asia Diesel Engine Filtration Market
South-East Asia and South Asia diesel engine filtration market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on offering, filtration type, distribution channel and vertical
- On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software, and services
- In November 2016, Filter Concept Pvt Ltd received TWO NATIONAL AWARD; First prize in outstanding entrepreneurship for year 2013, and third prize for Product and Process Innovation in Year 2014. This will help in enhancing brand recognition for the company.
- On the basis of filtration type, the market is segmented into fuel filter, air filter, hydraulic filter, lube filter, fuel water separator filter, and coolant filter
- In May 2014, GLW Oil Purifiner conducted a live Oil Filtration Technology Demo at Ramada D'Ma Hotel in Bangkok. The event was attended by the competitors who deal in transportation and industrial sectors in Thailand. The event showcased the capability of the device to clean dirty oil back to its usable state. This will help in increasing the product popularity in the market and thus in result will generate the revenue for the company.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into aftermarket, OEM
- In November, 2017, ELOFIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED entered into air purifier segment, at the interior level, by introducing new products known as Elofic Air Purifier. The products are customer friendly, provides warranty policy and even home delivery options are available for the filters replacement without any fuss. This will help company to expand their products segments and can cater wide range of customers.
- On the basis of Vertical, the market is segmented into On-highway vehicle, mining, construction, and agriculture
- In April 2019, Hengst SE has introduced a filter being designed for industrial wet and dry vacuums. It fulfils the requirements imposed on HEPA filters by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in the United States. This will help company to introduce the product to large market so that it can cater wide range of customer.
Competitive Analysis: South-East Asia and South Asia Diesel Engine Filtration Market
Some are major companies manufacturing in South-East and South Asia Diesel Engine Filtration Market are DONALDSON COMPANY, INC., Cummins Inc., TRINITY FILTRATION, PT FTS Indonesia, A.L Filter, MANN+HUMMEL, ELOFIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, S S Filters Pvt. Ltd., C.C.JENSEN A/S, Genius Filters & Systems (P) Ltd, Filter Concept Pvt. Ltd., Filson Filter, Hengst SE, GLW Oil Purifiner Pte Ltd., Sogefi SpA, Trico Corporation, Baldwin Filters, MAHLE GmbH and, Safran among others.
- In July 2019, Sogefi SpA provided filter range for the New BMW X2 such as fuel, oil, engine air and cabin air filters. BMW X2 entered the top sales of the compact luxury SUV segment. The company offers value added product to all customers so as to create a strong customer base.
- In January 2016, Cummins Inc. opened new filtration headquarter in Nashville, TN on the 30,515-sq.-ft. space for human resources, engineering, sales, purchasing, and finance department which will make each and every individuals to learn, collaborate, focus, and socialize. Thus, expansion in geographic presence will help the company to generate more customers in different region.
Research Methodology: South-East Asia and South Asia Diesel Engine Filtration Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers