U.S. Endoscope Reprocessing Market, By products (Equipmentsand Consumables), Modality (Bench Top Endoscopic Reprocessorsand Stand- Alone Endoscopic Reprocessors), Process Type (Automated Cleaning Disinfectants and Manual Cleaning Solutions), end-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres (ASCS), Clinics, Diagnostic Centres and Others)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights : U.S. Endoscope Reprocessing Market
U.S. endoscope reprocessing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,397.33 million by 2027. Increase in the number of infections by flexible gastrointestinal endoscopy and rising number of hospitals and their increasing investment in endoscopy is the major driver for the growth of the market.
The rising prevalence of digestive disorders due to the continuous change in the lifestyle has led to more endoscopic examinations, which gives a boost to the market. Rising prevalence to launch innovative products for patient safety will further create new opportunities that impact this endoscope reprocessing market growth in the forecast period to 2027. For instance In April, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) got 510 k clearances for an automatic endoscope reprocessor namely ASP AEROFLEX AER. It has a cycling time of 22 minutes which is the shortest .This being a new product will lead to amplified revenue and also the extension of product portfolio.
This Endoscope Reprocessing Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic decisions, product launches and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. Endoscope Reprocessing Market Scope and Market Size
The U.S. endoscope reprocessing market is segmented on the basis of products, modality, process type and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into equipments and consumables. The equipments holds largest share in this market as the increased adoption of hospital automated endoscope reprocessing (ADRs) to control and prevent infection, the increase in concerns about patient safety among physicians, the increase in the number of endoscopic procedures and the development of new endoscopic automatic treatments. Due to this reason equipments segment dominates in the market.
- On the basis of modality, the market is segmented into bench top endoscopic reprocessors and standalone endoscopicreprocessors. Bench top endoscopic reprocessors dominates in the endoscope reprocessing market as it separates clean and dirty processing areas to minimize the human risk and pollution risks, and provides safe, patient-ready endoscopes for each procedure. For these reasons bench top endoscopic reprocessors dominates in the endoscope reprocessing market.
- On the basis of process type, the market is segmented into automated cleaning disinfectants and manual cleaning solutions. Automated cleaning disinfectants segment is dominating the theU.S. endoscope reprocessing market because automatic disinfectants are widely used for disinfecting flexible perspectives. It is more effective than manual methods and minimizes the chance of contacting skin irritants. Compatible machines are machines that effectively clean, sterilize, and wash all channels and external surfaces without damaging the device. Due to this reason, automated cleaning disinfectants segment dominates in the market.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres (ASCS), clinics, diagnostic centres and others. Hospitals dominate the endoscope reprocessing market due to increased government and private funding and an increased number of endoscopic procedures being implemented in the hospital premises. For this reason, the hospitals segment dominates the endoscope reprocessing market.
Competitive Landscape and U.S Endoscope Reprocessing Market Share Analysis
U.S endoscope reprocessing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product approvals, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the U.S endoscope reprocessing market.
Many research activates are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the U.S Endoscope reprocessing market.
- In November 2018,Steelco announced the launch of two 18 DIN trays capacity washer disinfectors PWD 8626 and PWD 8628. To minimize manual cleaning they use Power Pulse Cleaning. Water and energy are also saved by it. Therfore it will lead to product base expansion and increased revenue generation.
- In February 2020, Olympus Corporation of the Americas and Amplifire came into partnership to launch a new digital learning platform to educate the technicians about the reprocessing of endoscopes. Specifically, the new digital learning platform will be equipped to reprocess the Olympus TJF-Q180V duodenoscope, a complex medical endoscope used for endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for endoscope reprocessing through expanded services.
Customization Available: U.S. Endoscope Reprocessing Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.