U.S. Frozen Yogurt Market, By Product Type (Full Fat, Low Fat, and Fat-Free), Source Type (Animal-Based, Plant-Based, and Artificial), Sweetener (Natural Sweetener and Sugar-Free), Flavor (Regular and Flavor), Category (Plain and with Inclusions and Toppings), Distribution Channel (Yogurt Shops/Parlors, Online, Store-Based Retailing, and Specialty Stores) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Frozen Yogurt Market
The U.S. frozen yogurt market is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 414.98 million by 2028. The changing lifestyle of people in the U.S. opting for healthier food products, health benefits associated with the consumption of frozen yogurt over others, development and introduction of new flavors of frozen yogurt act as drivers for the U.S. frozen yogurt market growth.
The advancement in food technology, the high demand for fortified food products, and the growth of the organized retail sector in the U.S. are driving the market. The factors restraining the market are rising cases of lactose intolerance and milk allergies, and high prices of frozen yogurt compared to other dairy products. The introduction of self-serve models and increasing adoption of promotional activities and online platforms are the opportunities of the market. At the same time, the availability of alternative products and the entrance of new companies and franchises are the challenges the market faces.
The U.S. frozen yogurt market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Immunoassay reagents & devices market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief; our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The U.S. frozen yogurt market is segmented based on product type, source type, sweetener, flavor, category, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the U.S. frozen yogurt market is segmented into full fat, low fat, and fat-free. In 2021, the low-fat segment is expected to dominate the U.S. frozen yogurt market due to increasing awareness of health benefits among people.
- On the basis of source type, the U.S. frozen yogurt market is segmented into animal-based, plant-based, and artificial. In 2021, the animal-based segment is expected to dominate the U.S. frozen yogurt market due to increased awareness for safety in working places and its uses in many upcoming construction and industrial projects.
- On the basis of sweetener, the U.S. frozen yogurt market is segmented into natural sweetener and sugar-free. In 2021, the natural sweetener is expected to dominate the market due to increased awareness about the health benefits of natural sweeteners in food products among people.
- On the basis of flavor, the U.S. frozen yogurt market is segmented into regular and flavor. In 2021, the flavor segment is expected to dominate the U.S. frozen yogurt market due to a rise in demand for chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavors.
- On the basis of category, the U.S. frozen yogurt market is segmented into plain and with inclusions and toppings. In 2021, the inclusions and toppings segment is expected to dominate the U.S. frozen yogurt market due to increased demand for food products with different flavors.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the U.S. frozen yogurt market is segmented into yogurt shops/parlors, online, store-based retailing, and specialty stores. In 2021, the yogurt shops/parlors segment is expected to dominate the U.S. frozen yogurt market due to the increasing number of yogurt shops/ parlors in the U.S. region.
Growing strategic investments by the key players in the U.S. frozen yogurt market is boosting the market growth
The U.S. frozen yogurt market also provides you with a detailed market analysis for every country's growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides detailed information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historical period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and U.S. Frozen Yogurt Market Share Analysis
The U.S. frozen yogurt market's competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus on the U.S. frozen yogurt market.
- The major companies which are dealing in the U.S. frozen yogurt market are MENCHIE’S GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS, TCBY, Yogurtland Franchising, Inc., MTY Franchising USA, Inc., Red Mango, LLC., Kahala Franchising, L.L.C., orange leaf, Yogen Früz, FRONT PORCH FROZEN DESSERTS, MANGO CUP FROZEN YOGURT, Cups Frozen Yogurt, Nestlé, H‑E‑B, LP, TUTTI FRUTII FROZEN YOGURT, LOVE OAK LLC, Coolberry Frozen Yogurt, Umix Frozen Yogurt, Purple Kiwi, Cups Frozen Yogurt, Peachwave, LLC., Monster Yogurt, Kelani Yogurt LLC., Yumilicious, CRAZE, Kemps LLC, Sweet Frozen Bar, LLC among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately
Many contracts, agreements, and launches are also initiated by the companies worldwide, accelerating the U.S. frozen yogurt market.
- In April 2018, MTY Franchising USA, Inc. announced the acquisition of sweetFrog Premium Frozen Yogurt. This acquisition solidifies the company’s dominant force in the frozen treat category. It also helped the company to expand its presence in the U.S.
- In September 2018, Nestlé launched MAGGI Dip & Spread, which is a low-fat yogurt-based dip and spread. This MAGGI Dip & Spread contains almost 80% yogurt with less than 3% fat making it a very healthy and tasty option for various food pairings. This helped the company to increase its customer base
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player enhance the company's footprints in the U.S. Frozen yogurt market, which also benefits the organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: U.S. Frozen Yogurt Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.