U.S. Hemp Oil Market, By Products (Hemp Seed Oil, CBD Oil, Hemp Flower Oil), Type (Original, and Blended), Source (Organic and Inorganic), Component (Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp CBD Oil), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Application (Food and Beverages, Personal Care/Cosmetics, Pharma and Nutraceuticals, Industrial Application, Agriculture, Animal Feed, Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Hemp Oil Market
U.S. hemp oil market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 26.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 4,906.54 thousand by 2027. Hemp oil market is dominating as people are becoming more health conscious and they prefer organic product which is good for health.
Hemp and marijuana come from the same family of plants, but their function, cultivation and application are entirely different. In fact, weed has a strong THC rating and is used for medical or leisure purposes. Hemp has negligible levels of THC (but CBD is high) and is used in dietary supplements, skin care, clothes, and paper among others. As with oranges and citrus fruits, both hemp and marijuana have a distinctive appearance and a distinct chemical composition. Owing to shifts in C sativa plant regulations as well as increasing sale of new goods the variations between hemp and CBD oils were still uncertain. There will be different components, depending on which part of the plant is extracted. Phytocannabinoids including THC, CBD and terpenoids such as b-caryophyllen are included. Instead, the seeds of C sativa are rich in omega-six and omega-3 essential fatty acids, substantial amounts of g-linolenic acid, and other nutrient antioxidants, contain little or no phytocannabinoids (BCP). In addition, "cannabis oil" products are also present in marijuana plant oils with high THC levels.
- In the U.S., with increasing demand for anti-ageing creams and oils for all age generation and due to huge demand of original hemp oil product which is further use in different kind of industries, the market is growing considerable in the mentioned forecast period. Whereas the allergies and skin problem caused by hemp oil product is restraining the market growth.
This U.S. hemp oil market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. hemp oil market is segmented into five notable segments which are by products, type, source, distribution channel, application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of products, the U.S. hemp oil market is segmented into hemp seed oil, CBD oil, hemp flower oil. The CBD oil segment dominates the U.S. hemp oil market due to its use in personal care products which helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into original and blended. In 2020, the original segment dominates the U.S. hemp oil market due to huge demand of original hemp oil product which is further use in different kind of industries.
- On the basis of source, the U.S. hemp oil market is segmented into organic and inorganic. Organic segment dominates the U.S. hemp oil market as people are becoming more health conscious and they prefer organic product which is good for health.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the U.S. hemp oil market is segmented into direct and indirect. Direct segment dominates the U.S. hemp oil market as in direct channel goods are accessible in various prices, and consumers have various options as per their uses.
- On the basis of application, the U.S. hemp oil market is segmented into food and beverages, personal care/cosmetics, pharma and nutraceuticals, industrial application, agriculture, animal feed, others. In Personal care/cosmetics segment dominates the U.S. hemp oil market due to huge demand of hemp in cosmetic industry and CBD oil consumption has raised the demand of personal care and cosmetics manufacturers.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the U.S. Hemp Oil Industry
U.S. hemp oil market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for the U.S. hemp oil market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in hemp oil regulatory scenarios and their impact on the U.S. hemp oil market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and U.S. Hemp Oil Market Share Analysis
U.S. hemp oil market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the U.S. hemp oil market.
Customization Available: U.S. hemp oil Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.