U.S. Integrated Delivery Network Market, By Service Type (Vertical Integration, Horizontal Integration), Type (Acute Care, Primary Care, Long-term Health, Specialty Clinics, Home Care Services, Others), Therapeutic Area (Oncology, Interventional Cardiology, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypercholesterolemia, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Psoriasis, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Others), End User (Healthcare Facilities, Group Purchasing Organization, Pharmaceutical Companies, Medical Device Companies) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Integrated Delivery Network Market
Integrated delivery network market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,089,513.10 million by 2027 from USD 489,583.84 million in 2019. The growing demand for managed healthcare organizations for the existing complexity, fragmentation, and significant variation in quality of care across healthcare providers is aiding the growth of the market.
The integrated delivery networks are proliferating in the U.S. as a result of increasing push from providers and payers towards higher quality while lowering the overall patient cost over the past several years. Changing consumer demands, issues in reimbursement, inability to meet minimum volume criteria for care and other factors have prompted health networks to transition towards a more coordinated setting. This means the transformation of usual way of delivery of health in terms of how it is provided and managed. As a result, the evolution of IDNs is evident in the U.S. healthcare scenario.
The integrated delivery network consists of a group of healthcare providers working with hospitals to form a healthcare ecosystem where the patient has the convenience of receiving a wide variety of services from one point of care under one brand of healthcare provider as the entire healthcare industry is seeking to achieve holistic care and improve clinical outcomes. It is also very convenient for patient information storage, tracking and sharing within the network through simple deployment of technological solutions that provides comprehensive view of a patient’s health.
This integrated delivery network market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. Integrated Delivery Network Market Scope and Market Size
U.S. integrated delivery network market is segmented on the basis of service type, type therapeutic area, and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of service type, the market is segmented into horizontal integration and vertical integration. Vertical integration segment dominates the market and will also grow at a higher rate over the forecast period as it is the most convenient way for business expansion.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into acute care, long-term health, specialty clinics, primary care, home care services and others. Acute care services are dominating in the market as it comprises of a significant number of healthcare facilities operating in the country.
- On the basis of therapeutic area, the market is segmented into oncology, type 2 diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, interventional cardiology, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Parkinson’s disease, psoriasis, oncology, plastic surgery, orthopedic and others. Oncology is dominating the market with the rising incidences of oncology cases coupled with the high cost of diagnosis and treatment for the same.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, group purchasing organization and healthcare facilities. Healthcare facilities are dominating in the market as they serve as the primary point of care for patients. As a result, they are the crucial cost centres as well as the primary revenue centres.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Collaborations and Alliances in Integrated Delivery Network
U.S. integrated delivery network market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with integrated delivery network sales, impact of advancement in the integrated delivery network and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the integrated delivery network market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Integrated Delivery Network Market Share Analysis
U.S. integrated delivery network market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to U.S. integrated delivery network market.
The major players covered in the report are HCA Healthcare Inc., Regents of the University of California, Northwell Health, UPMC, Cleveland Clinic, Baylor Scott & White Health, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Sutter Health, AdventHealth, Atrium Health, Partners HealthCare, Mayo Clinic Health System, Adventist Health, Banner Health, The City of New York, CommonSpirit Health, Ascension, Trinity Health, TH Medical, NYU Langone Hospitals, Penn Medicine, LifePoint Health, Inc., Providence St. Joseph Health, Universal Health Services Inc. and CHSPSC, LLC among other players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the U.S. integrated delivery network market.
- In February 2020, Northwell Health announced opening of the new Northwell Health Eye Institute for expansion of ophthalmologic services in New York area. The company aims at providing services of diagnosis, management and treatment for eye conditions through the institute. By expanding their business, the company enhanced their service portfolio and generating more revenue.
- In January 2020, Cleveland Clinic announced receiving of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for their patient-specific airway stents. The approval is expected to enhance their product portfolio and aid in higher revenue generation.
Clinical study data sets, authorization, collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the growth of the U.S. integrated delivery network market, it also provides the benefit for organisations to improve their offering for integrated delivery network.
Customization Available : U.S. Integrated Delivery Network Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.