U.S. Roofing Market, By Product (Standing Seam Roofing, Dovetail Joint Roofing, Steep Slope Roofing, Low Slope Roofing, Tiles, Shingles and Shakes, Metal Roofing, Non-Shaft Type Batten Seam Roofing, Welded Seam Roofing, Corrugated Sheet Roofing, Plain Panels, Dutch-Lap Roofing, Roof Gutter, Asphalt Shingles, Wood, Green Roofd, V-Beam Roofing, Architectural Standing Systems and Others), Type (Materials and Chemicals), Purpose (Sound Reduction, Sound Absorption and Others), Application (Residential, Commercial and Industrial) Industry Trends and forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. Roofing Market
Roofing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 55,218.38 million by 2028. Several advantages associated with the roofing are the growing number of residential and commercial buildings in the U.S. and increasing usage of cost-effective and efficient sheet roofing is increasing in the country.
Roofing is very important part of the building as roof is the uppermost part of the building, provided as a structural covering, to protect the building from weather. The structure of roof depends upon the type of building. Roofing is a material used in the manufacturing of roofs. Any of the traditional roof styles are metal roofs, elastomers & plastic roofs, tile roofs, concrete & clay tile roofs among others.
With the increasing rainfall and snowfall, building contractors are demanding more of the high quality of roofing for the commercial places construction as with the use of specific quality of roofing can lower the renovation cost which is caused due to the entering of water into the construction material. From the past data of rainfall in North America, there is increase in the rainfall every year due to which the demand for the tiles, shingles and shakes, metal roofing, asphalt shingles, waterproofing membrane sheet and polymers are increasing in the residential construction.
This roofing market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
U.S. Roofing Market Scope and Market Size
U.S. roofing market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of product, type, purpose and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the roofing market is segmented into standing seam roofing, dovetail joint roofing, steep slope roofing, low slope roofing, tiles, shingles and shakes, metal roofing, non-shaft type batten seam roofing, welded seam roofing, corrugated sheet roofing, plain panels, dutch-lap roofing, roof gutter, asphalt shingles, wood, green roofd, v-beam roofing, architectural standing systems and others. In 2021, the asphalt shingles segment is dominating the market as asphalt roofing products are more popular and more in demand which increases its demand in the country.
- On the basis of type, the roofing market is segmented into materials and chemicals. In 2021, the materials segment is dominating as materials give more safety from hailstorms, snow fall rail fall UV rays due to which materials dominates in the market.
- On the basis of purpose, the roofing market is segmented into sound reduction, sound absorption and others. In U.S., the sound absorption segment is dominating the market as with increasing regulation lowering of noise pollution from commercial and industrial make sound absorption segment dominating in the country.
- On the basis of application, the roofing market is segmented into residential, commercial and industrial. In 2021, the residential segment is dominating the market as with the increasing population, the demand for independent housing is increasing in the country which makes residential segment to dominate in the market.
Growing Number of Residential and Commercial Buildings in the U.S.
Roofing market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Roofing and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the roofing market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Roofing Market Share Analysis
Roofing market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to U.S. roofing market.
The major players covered in the report are Kingspan Group, Nucor Building Systems (A Subsidiary of Nucor), Cornerstone Building Brands, Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, Reed's Metals., ATAS International, Inc., DECRA Roofing Systems, Inc., Tata Steel, GAF, Malarkey Roofing and Mid-States Asphalt among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of roofing market.
- In December 2020, ATAS International, Inc. decided to launch the new woodland series in different color which is used on the exterior roofing and walls. This development helps the company to increase revenue.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for roofing market through expanded range of size.