U.S. USB Charger Market, By Product Type (USB-A, USB-C and USB-B), Charger Type (Portable Power Bank/Docking System/Alarm Clock, Wall Charger, Car Charger), Port (Single Port and Multi-Port), Distribution Channel (Online and Offline), Power (Below 30W, 30W - 44W, 45W - 60W and Above 60W), Connector (Macro, Micro, Mini, and Others), Functionality (USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 4.0), Application (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Headsets/Audio Accessories, Camera/Video Cameras, Wearable Devices, Game Controllers, E-Readers, Smart Clocks, Music Players, Toys, Printers and Others) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: U.S. USB Charger Market
The U.S. USB charger market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 7,712.48 million by 2028. Rising demand for multiple device charging and power consumption of electronic gadgets acts as a driver for the USB charger market growth.
A universal serial bus (USB) is a plug-and-play interface that allows computers to communicate with peripheral and other devices. USB-connected devices cover a broad range of keyboards and mice, music players, and flash drives. USB is used to send power to the devices, such as powering smartphones and tablets and charging their batteries. A power adapter that generates the 5 volt DC standard is required by USB. The amperage varies, typically from .07A to 2.4A. The charger is plugged into an AC outlet, while a USB cable is plugged into the charger. USB ports on computers have an upper limit of upto 500 milliamps; however, USB chargers that come with cellphones and other devices handle the current of one or more amps.
The rising use of multiple devices and demand for smartphones is the major driving factor in the market. The rise in research and development for better product experience and fast charging techniques are the opportunities. The increase in the presence of fake and counterfeit products in the market are the restraining factors.
The U.S. USB charger market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the USB charger market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The U.S. USB charger market is segmented on the based on the product type, charger type, port, distribution channel, power, connector, functionality and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the U.S. USB charger market is segmented into USB-A, USB-C and USB-C. In 2021, USB-A segment is expected to dominate the market because it is the most common port seen on the laptops and chargers. It can also accommodate the USB 2 and USB 3 standard in the same form factor, making it the most versatile and common type.
- On the basis of charger type, the U.S. USB charger market is segmented into portable power bank/docking system/alarm clock, wall charger, car charger and others. Portable power bank/docking system/alarm clock, wall charger, and car charger are further divided by product into USB-A, USB-C and USB-C. In 2021, portable power bank/docking system/alarm clock segment is expected to dominate the charger type segment as increase in demand for consumer electronic devices such as smartphone, laptop, tablet and other. Also, due to the increase in the power consumption of these devices, the demand for portable power bank is rising drastically.
- On the basis of port, the U.S. USB charger market is segmented into single port and multi-port. Multiport is further divided by type and by power output. Type sub-segment is further divided into two, three, four and more than four. Power output sub-segment is further divided into fixed power output and variable power output. In 2021, the single port segment is expected to dominate the port segment as this provides a stable charge in a very small size.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the U.S. USB charger market is segmented into online and offline. Online is sub-segmented into ecommerce and company owned websites. Offline is sub-segmented into electronic store/speciality store, hypermarket/supermarket and convenience store. In 2021, the online segment is expected to dominate the market due to the presence of many options and different discount options increasing the growth of the segment in the market.
- On the basis of power, the U.S. USB charger market is segmented into below 30W, 30W-44W, 45W-60W and above 60W. In 2021, below 30W segment is expected to dominate the market due to its availability in the market and because its supports most of the electronic devices. Also, it is cheaper on comparing with other chargers.
- On the basis of connector, the U.S. USB charger market is segmented into macro, micro, mini and others. In 2021, macro segment is expected to dominate the market due to its application for smartphone, tablets, laptop and many other electronic devices.
- On the basis of functionality, the U.S. USB charger market has been segmented into USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB 4.0. In 2021, USB 3.0 segment is expected to dominate the market due to its fast and safe data transfer and charging. Also, it is compatible with almost all devices raising the demand in the market.
- On the basis of application, the U.S. USB charger market is segmented into smartphones, laptops, tablets, headsets/audio accessories, camera/video cameras, wearable devices, game controllers, e-readers, smart clocks, music players, toys, printers and others. All these segments are futher segmented by product into is further divided into USB-A, USB-B and USB-C. In 2021, the smartphone segment is expected to dominate the market due to the high sales of smartphones and the exclusion of chargers from the retail box by the key smartphone manufacturers such as Apple Inc. and SAMSUNG.
Upsurge in the Need for Simultaneous Charging of Multiple Devices and Rise in Demand for Smartphones is Boosting the Market Growth Of U.S. USB Charger Market.
The U.S. USB charger market also provides you with detailed market analysis for growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and U.S. USB Charger Market Share Analysis
USB charger market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to USB charger market.
The major companies which are dealing in the U.S. USB charger are SAMSUNG, AT&T, Anker, ZAGG Inc., Belkin International, Inc.,AUKEY, Cyber Power System, Inc., Eaton, Goal Zero, j5create, MIZCO International Inc, myCharger, Nekteck, ravpower, Spigen, Inc., among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the USB charger market.
- In January 2021, Belkin International, Inc. launched two new product SoundForm true wireless earbuds and a MagSafe compatible BoostCharge Pro Wireless charger. This charger has a quick charge feature, which gives 2 hours of playback with just 15 minutes of charging. Thus the company has brought forward another fast wireless charger for their customers.
- In March 2021, Spigen Inc. has extended its range of ‘ArcStation Pro’ GaN-based fast chargers and introduced GaNFast 45W ArcStation Pro charger especially for Samsung’s flagship smartphone, the S21 Ultra. GaN, a next-generation semiconductor technology is used in the charger that runs up to 100x faster than old, slow silicon (Si), and enables up to 3x more power or 3x faster charging in half the size & weight. In addition, it has dual USB-C outputs which will help charge two devices at the same time. Thus, the company will be able to provide its customer with another fast multi-port charger.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the U.S. USB charger market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for USB charger.
Customization Available: U.S. USB Charger Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.