Point-Of-Care Testing (POCT) Market is forecasted to grow at 10.2% with factor such as advancements in imaging technologies.
The point-of-care testing (POCT) increases productivity, reduction in workload and also improves patient care, thus it benefits the patient compliance. These point-of-care testing (POCT) diagnostics are used in healthcare sectors, laboratories and homes.
Asia-Pacific Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for point-of-care testing (POCT) in China region has the highest market share followed by Japan and India. Market leader is F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd with the market share of 22.12%. The company has gained outstanding sale by providing point-of-care testing products.
- In June 2014, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd had launched a fully automated urine testing analyzer which can process more than one thousand urine samples per day. The major goal of the company is to focus on the development of digital examination in testing and to provide higher quality solutions to the laboratories. This launch helped the company to broaden its product portfolio of urinalysis.
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which other regions F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott and Trinity biotech are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in China point-of-care testing (POCT) market and the market leaders targeting Japan and India to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The point-of-care testing (POCT) market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Abbott and Trinity biotech as they are the market leaders for point-of-care testing (POCT) market. Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the point-of-care testing (POCT) market.
For more analysis on the point-of-care testing (POCT) market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Development
- In August 2019, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited has launched a new diagnostics manufacturing facility in India. This site is fully equipped with a benchmarked manufacturing facility process. It will help the company in the diversification of its product service and growth in the future.
Scopes of the Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
Asia-Pacific point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented on the basis of countries into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- All country based analysis of point-of-care testing (POCT) market is further analyzed based on further segmentation. On the basis of product, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into glucose monitoring products, cardiometabolic testing products, infectious disease testing products, pregnancy and fertility testing products, tumor/cancer marker testing products, urinalysis testing products, cholesterol testing products, hematology testing products, drugs-of-abuse testing products, fecal occult testing products, rapid coagulation testing and other POC products. On the basis of application, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into blood transfusion, cardiac monitoring, coagulation, blood glucose, haematology, non- invasive SPO2 monitoring, non- invasive PCO2 monitoring, whole blood analysis, vital sign monitoring and others. On the basis of platform, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into lateral flow assays/immunochromatography tests, dipsticks, microfluidics, molecular diagnostics and immunoassays. On the basis of prescription mode, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into prescription-based testing and OTC testing. On the basis of testing type, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into immunoassays, cell-based assays, nucleic acid amplification testing, clinical chemistry assays and hematology. On the basis of end-user, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, laboratories, home care, ambulatory surgery centers and others. On the basis of distribution channel, the point-of-care testing (POCT) market is segmented into direct tender and retail pharmacies.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
Key Pointers Covered in Asia-Pacific Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
- Impact of COVID-19 in the market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Trinity Biotech
- bioMérieux SA
- EKF Diagnostics
- AccuBioTech Co., Ltd.
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- PTS Diagnostics
- Nova Biomedical
- Chembio Diagnostics Systems, Inc.
- Quidel Corporation
- Sienco, Inc
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of point-of-care testing (POCT) market companies, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=apac-point-care-testing-poct-market
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Healthcare Professional, Doctors, Product Manufactures
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/