Europe High Bandwidth Ethernet Market is growing with factors such as increasing trends towards smart automobiles. Increasing demand for scalable, fast, and reliable communication mediums for IoT components acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. The surge in applications of high bandwidth ethernet for high-speed gaming has also given a boom to the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market.
The surge in residential and commercial connectivity requirements and network infrastructure has propelled the demand of the market. However, ethernet provides less flexibility as compared to Wi-Fi which has decreased the demand of the market.
Europe High Bandwidth Ethernet Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research the market leader for Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is Cisco, which accounts for an estimated market share of approximately 19.22% in the Europe market. The company has gained outstanding sales by providing multiple high bandwidth ethernet products and solutions.
- In April 2021, Cisco announced the extension of the agreement with SFR, a French Mobile Communication company. Accordingly, the SFR’s network infrastructure was updated using Cisco’s newest ASR 9000 routers. This strengthened SFR’s ability to support upcoming 5G and IoT services. The company was able to boost its high-speed broadband internet connections via fiber, 4G, and 5G. This enhanced Cisco Systems, Inc.’s ability to provide critical network infrastructure.
Trends Impacting the Market
Now the question is which other regions Cisco, Siemens, and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market, and the market leaders are targeting Spain and France to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is becoming more competitive with companies like Cisco, Siemens, and Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. These are the top dominating companies in Europe high bandwidth ethernet market and have launched novel products in the market. The data bridge market research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market.
For more analysis on the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market, request a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-high-bandwidth-ethernet-market
Europe High Bandwidth Ethernet Market Developments
- In June 2021, Cisco announced the launch of its new portfolio of Catalyst industrial routers. This enabled the company to provide IoT success for enterprises with edge flexibility, security, and scalability. This enabled the organizations to run connected operations at scale with a choice of management tools suited for both IT and operations. The new portfolio featured 5G capabilities. With this, the company catered to the needs of organizations running edge servers to achieve efficiency and improve customer experience
- In November 2018, Siemens announced the launch of Simatic RF185C, RF186C, and RF188C. These new products extended the portfolio of Simatic Ident communication modules. The products allow two or four readers to be connected and operated via Ethernet/Profinet. It resulted in a 20% increase in the data throughput using the new devices. The new devices were able to support OPC UA (unified architecture) as an IoT interface. This enabled vendor-independent communications with the automation and a standardized connection to cloud applications through an industrial IoT gateway
- In April 2019, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. launched New Data Center Ethernet Switch. The product improved computing power limitations caused by packet loss in traditional ethernet due to switches. This product launch helped the company to strengthen its ethernet switch portfolio
Scope of the Europe High Bandwidth Ethernet Market
All country-based analysis of the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation.
- On the basis of offering, the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is segmented into hardware, software, and service. On the basis of category, the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is segmented into retail/enterprise and wholesale/access. On the basis of virtual connection, the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is segmented into e-tree, e-line, and e-lan. On the basis of port speed, the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is segmented into 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1 Gige, and 100 Gbps. On the basis of consumer, the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is segmented into small and medium-sized enterprises, large enterprises, and individual consumers. On the basis of application, the Europe high bandwidth ethernet market is segmented into residential, industrial, and commercial.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-high-bandwidth-ethernet-market
Key Pointers Covered in Europe High Bandwidth Ethernet Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market size
- Top to bottom market analysis
- Recent developments for market competitors
- Recent market value for different countries
- Market value and overview of Europe high bandwidth ethernet market
- Company profiling of top eight players of Europe high bandwidth ethernet market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Moxa Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- GE (a division of General Electric)
- Patton Electronics Co.
- SICK AG
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- HMS Networks
- ifm electronic gmbh
- Schneider Electric
- Weidmüller GmbH & Co KG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Belden Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Beckhoff Automation
- OMRON Corporation
Above are the key players covered in the report. To know about more an exhaustive list of high bandwidth ethernet companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-high-bandwidth-ethernet-market
Research Methodology: Europe High Bandwidth Ethernet Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more, please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by the DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market timeline analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis, and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Manufacturer, Network Engineers, and IT Engineers, among others.
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers, among others.
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/