Global Airless Packaging Market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-airless-packaging-market
- Growing demand of airless food packaging
- Improved shelf life and quality of products through airless packaging
- Stringent regulations regarding airless packaging in cosmetics
- High manufacturing cost
- Premiumisation in the cosmetics sector has provided significant opportunities for airless packaging systems
- High fluctuation in raw material prices
Global airless packaging market is segmented into five notable segments which are packaging type, material type, category, distribution channel and end-user.
- On the basis of packaging type, the market is segmented into rigid plastics and flexible plastics. In 2019, rigid plastics segment by packaging type is expected to dominate the global airless packaging market with the largest market share as most of the cosmetic products are available in plastics packaging material and this type of packaging is used widely in personal care and food & beverages products irrespective of their shapes and size.
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into plastic, glass and others
- On the basis of category, the market is segmented into premium and mass. In 2019, mass segment by category is expected to dominate the global airless packaging market with the largest market share as cosmetics and personal care products are the largest industries where airless packaging is used in high demand and most of the products now days are high quality and high in prices.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets, hypermarkets, specialist retailers, convenience stores and e-commerce
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into personal care and home care, healthcare, food & beverages and others. In 2019, personal care and home care by end-user is expected to dominate the global airless packaging market with the largest market share as most of the packaging products are used in cosmetics and other products related to personal care and hygiene.
Key Market Players: Global Airless Packaging Market
The key market players for global airless packaging market are O.Berk Company, LLC, Sonoco Products Company, ALBEA, Silgan Holdings Inc., AptarGroup, Inc, HCT Group, East Hill Industries, LLC, Cospack America Corp, Viva Group, LUMSON SpA, Rieke, HCP Packaging, FUSIONPKG, RPC Group Plc, TricorBraun, WWP, RAEPAK LTD, BALL CORPORATION, Ningbo Gidea Packaging Co.,Ltd and Amcor plc. and many others.