The Global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market is growing with factors such as the usage of artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve the diagnostics procedures coupled with the rise in the number of geriatric population that is more susceptible to non-small cell lung cancer. Increasing demand for non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics instruments, kits, and others to diagnose patients act as a major factor for the growth of the market. Favorable product launches for the non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics for healthcare have also given a boom to the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market.
Technological advancements have propelled the demand of the non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market. However, challenges associated with brand equity and the high cost of instrumentation have decreased the demand of the non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market.
Global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics in North America has the highest market share, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The market leader is Abbott Laboratories, which accounts for an estimated market share of approximately 20.07% in the global market, followed by Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, which accounts for an estimated market share of approximately 18.38%. The company has gained outstanding sales by launching products of non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics.
- In October 2012, Abbott laboratories expanded its business by launching companion diagnostics, Vysis ALK Break Apart FISH Probe Kit in Europe, to diagnose non-small cell lung cancer patients eligible for XALKORI treatment. This expansion helped the company in expanding their business in Europe and set large consumer base.
Now the question is which other regions Abbott, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in the North America non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market and the market leaders targeting India and the Philippines to be their next pocket revenue for 2021.
The non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market is becoming more competitive with companies like Abbott, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated. These are the top dominating companies in the non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market and have launched new non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics products in the market. The data bridge market research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market.
For more analysis on the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market, request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-non-small-cell-lung-cancer-diagnostics-market
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market Developments
- In June 2020, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd launched an automated digital pathology algorithm, uPath PD-L1 (SP263) image analysis, to diagnose non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and improve the speed and accuracy of diagnosis treatment. This new launch of the algorithm helped the pathologist to assess the disease more effectively.
- In June 2019, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd launched an in-vitro diagnostic test, ROS1 immunohistochemistry assay, to diagnose VENTANA ROS1 (SP384) Antibody, indicating positive lung cancer. ROS 1 gene mutation is present in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cases. This new method is efficient as well as cost-effective. This new launch helped the company enhance its product portfolio and offer effective and efficient treatment for non-small cell lung cancer.
- In June 2021, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated partnered with Biocept to offer its target selector next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based liquid biopsy targeted lung cancer panel to the customers and also use Biocept’s less invasive, lab-developed assay to conduct genomic profiling in advanced NSCLC patients. This partnership helped the company offer its product to a large consumer base and develop more advanced technology.
Scope of the Non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics Market
Global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Mexico, Canada, France, Russia, Netherlands, U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Switzerland, and the rest of Europe, China, Thailand, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel and rest of the Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America.
All country-based analysis of the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of cancer type, the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market is segmented into lung adenocarcinoma (LUAD), lung squamous cell carcinoma (LUSC), large cell carcinoma, and others. On the basis of products, the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market is segmented into reagents and kits, instruments and services, and software. On the basis of tests, the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market is a segmented imaging test, molecular test, biopsy, sputum cytology, thoracentesis, immunohistochemistry, and others. On the basis of end-user, the global non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market is segmented into hospitals, clinical laboratories, academies and institutes, and research centers.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-non-small-cell-lung-cancer-diagnostics-market
Key Pointers Covered In Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market Industry Trends And Forecast To 2028
- Market size
- Top to bottom market analysis
- Recent developments for market competitors
- Recent market value for different countries
- Market value and overview of non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market
- Company profiling of top eight players of non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical NV
- Inivata Ltd
- bioMérieux SA
- OncoCyte Corporation Inc.
- GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
- Eckert & Ziegler
- DrLal PathLabs
- RIVERAIN TECHNOLOGIES
- PlexBio Co.,Ltd
Above are the key players covered in the report. To know about more an exhaustive list of non-small cell lung cancer diagnostics companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-non-small-cell-lung-cancer-diagnostics-market
Research Methodology: Global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more, please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by the DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market timeline analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis, and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Manufacturers, researchers, hospitals, among others.
- Supply Side: Product managers, marketing managers, C-level executives, distributors, market intelligence, and regulatory affairs managers, among others.
- Global Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Lung Cancer Surgery Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
- Global Lung Cancer Diagnostics Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Global Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/