U.S. Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Market is forecasted to grow at 12.5% with factor such as increasing digital transformation of businesses and growing number of connected devices due to internet of things (IOT).
However, the presence of alternative solutions such as signal boosters and high installation cost of the distributed antenna system (DAS) network might hamper the growth of the distributed antenna system (DAS) market.
Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Scenario
According to data bridge market research, the market for distributed antenna system (DAS) in U.S. has the largest market share. Market leaders is AT&T which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 10% to 35% in the U.S. market. The company has gained outstanding sale by providing distributed antenna system (DAS) products.
- In July 2021, AT&T announced the partnership with Boingo, operator of airport Wi-Fi and DAS networks in U.S. Accordingly the joint forces deployed 5G+ in 12 leading US airports—including JFK, LaGuardia, Chicago O’Hare and Midway—to further enhance traveller connectivity and improve airport operations. This enabled the company to grow in the market.
- In January 2020, AT&T announced that they have invested USD 85 million for improving wireless capacity and coverage. This has provided a big boost as well as a better coverage for the entire Miami area. It has helped the company to provide a better customer experience which has increased their retention rate.
The distributed antenna system (DAS) are becoming more competitive every year with companies AT&T and CommScope, Inc. and ATC IP LLC as they are the market leaders for distributed antenna system (DAS). The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the distributed antenna system (DAS) market.
For more analysis on the distributed antenna system (DAS) request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=us-distributed-antenna-system-das-market
Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Development in 2021
- In May 2021, ATC IP LLC announced the partnership with NACO (National Association of Counties). Accordingly the company provided essential infrastructure to fulfil the connectivity demands of people, schools, hospitals, businesses, state and local government agencies, and municipalities. This enhanced the company’s presence in the country.
Scope of the Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market
All country based analysis of U.S. distributed antenna system (DAS) market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of offering, the U.S. distributed antenna system (DAS) market is segmented into components and services. On the basis of coverage, the U.S. distributed antenna system (DAS) market is segmented into indoor and outdoor. On the basis of ownership, the U.S. distributed antenna system (DAS) market is segmented into carrier, neutral host and enterprise. On the basis of technology, the U.S. distributed antenna system (DAS) market is segmented into wi-fi and small cells. On the basis of user facility, the U.S. distributed antenna system (DAS) market is segmented into >500k Ft2, 200k–500k Ft2 and <200k Ft2. On the basis of vertical, the U.S. distributed antenna system (DAS) market is segmented into stadiums & arenas, airports, transit hubs, offices, convention centers, hotels, malls, hospitals, retail, university campuses, casinos, residential and others.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-distributed-antenna-system-das-market
Key Pointers Covered in Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Market Trials in Different Regions
- Market Requirements in Different Regions
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different regions
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Market Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- ATC IP LLC
- Corning Incorporated
- CommScope, Inc.
- Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.
- Anixter, Inc. (A Subsidiary of WESCO International, Inc.)
- MP Antenna
- TE Connectivity
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- GALTRONICS (A Subsidiary of Baylin Technologies)
- JMA Wireless
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of distributed antenna system (DAS) companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=us-distributed-antenna-system-das-market
Research Methodology: U.S. Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Managers, Directors, Government, Healthcare Companies, Healthcare Professionals, Military & Defense Agencies, Civil Engineering Professionals
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Companies, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives and Market Intelligence, among others.
- Global Dish Antennas Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Global Small Cell 5G Network Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
Browse in Semiconductors and Electronics Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/semiconductors-and-electronics/