The U.S. E-House Market is forecasted to grow at significant CAGR of 6.3% with factors such as growing adoption of digitalization in the electronic industry. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has led to downfall of the industry that makes e-houses.
The e-house market has shown an exceptional penetration in U.S. growing concern to improve employee flexibility is increasing the penetration in the country.
E-House Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for e-house market in U.S. has a high market share. The market leader is ABB which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 11.5% in the U.S. The company has gained outstanding sale through their end user computing product.
- In January 2021, ABB had a contract with Yatagan Termik Santrali Enerji Uretim A.S., one of Turkey's largest independent power producers. Yatagan Power Plant, located at Mugla site, produces 630MW of power for homes and businesses in the country's south-western region, and ABB will supply essential integrated control, cyber security, and automation technology. Under this acquisition, the plant will use ABB automation technology to achieve significant efficiency gains, increased flexibility in energy output, and the capacity to reduce outputs when demand falls. The project will involve the deployment of a new distributed control system (DCS), ABB ability System 800xA, for plant and turbine control, which has already commenced. This will help the company help to ensure compliance with European environmental regulations, as well as Primary Frequency Control (PFC) regulation & also for seamless integration of further digitalization solutions.
Now the question is which other countries Powell Industries., JoaQuin Manufacturing and Myers Power Products, Inc., are targeting?
The E-house market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Schneider Electric, Eaton, ABB and Siemens as they are the market leaders for e-house. The data bridge market research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the e-house market.
For more analysis on the U.S. e-house market request for a briefing with our analysts
E-House New Market Developments 2021
- In May 2021, Delta Star, Inc. had announced a new strategic collaboration arrangement with Cargill, whose mission is to feed the globe in a safe, responsible, and long-term manner. The company has been designated as a preferred provider for Cargill clients in the Western United States for FR3 to the field service capabilities already supplied by Delta. The motive behind the partnership is to provide extensive technical experience and understanding in the processes, procedures, and successfully complete retro-fills on power transformers. This will benefit the company to make a footprint for opting an eco-friendly option for mineral and synthetic oil.
- In March 2021, Eaton completed the acquisition with Tripp Lite that enhanced the power distribution quality in business across the America. The acquisition helped in providing sustainable solutions for the usage of power management technologies and services. The company enhanced its business portfolio generating more income and profit to it.
Scope of the E-House Market
Country based analysis of e-house market is further analyzed based on further segmentation. On the basis of type, the U.S. e-house market is segmented into fixed and mobile substation. On the basis of component, the U.S. e-house market is segmented into bus bar, HVAC, power management system, switchgear, transformer, variable frequency drive and other auxiliary systems. On the basis of end use, the U.S. e-house market is segmented into utilities and industrial.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-e-house-market
Key Pointers Covered in E-House Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Market Standards and Changes
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Sales Data for Market Competitors
- Key Vendors and Disruptors Study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- AZZ Inc.
- Crown Technical Systems
- Delta Star Inc.
- ENGlobal Corporation
- ESS METRON
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- IE Corp.
- JoaQuin Manufacturing
- Myers Power Products, Inc.
- Parkline, Inc.
- Powell Industries.
- Schneider Electric
- Volta LLC.
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of e-house companies, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=us-e-house-market
Research Methodology: U.S. E-House Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Product Managers, Software Professionals, Developers
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, among others.
- Global Substation Automation Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Global Wireless Gas Detection Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Browse in ICT Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/information-and-communication-technology