Medtronic founded in 1949, headquartered in Dublin Ireland, is focused in offering medical technologies through services and solutions. The company has various business segment and they are Cardiac and Vascular Group, Minimally Invasive Therapies Group, Restorative Therapies Group, Diabetes Group. The company has its presence in Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific, Africa, South America, North America, Middle East, Western Europe, South Asia, Central Asia.
- In May 2016, Medtronic plc acquired Smith & Nephew's gynecology business that reinforced Medtronic's expansion of invasive treatments and demonstrated a commitment in order to improve options for women with abnormal uterine bleeding (AUB).
- In November 2015, Medtronic plc acquired Aircraft Medical, a privately-held medical device company which is located in Edinburgh, Scotland and leading in developing affordable high-quality video laryngoscopes that is operated by anesthesiologists and critical care professionals to intubate patients. The acquisition helped in expansion of Medtronic's portfolio for providing solutions in the global market.
Access Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-endotracheal-tracheal-suction-market/
Teleflex Incorporated founded in 1943, headquartered in Pennsylvania, U.S. and is engaged in providing innovative, technology-driven and specialty engineered products. The company has its business segment and they are EMEA, Vascular North America, Asia, Interventional North America, Anesthesia North, America, OEM, Surgical North America, All other. The company has 14,400 employees working to produce products. The company has its presence in U.S., Europe, Asia & Asia Pacific and all others.
- In October 2015, Teleflex Incorporated introduced the LMA Protector Airway. The LMA protector airway device is a versatile and single-use laryngeal mask providing patient care as well as safety all together and is an easy-to-use device with most advanced airway management innovation. The launch of this product helped the clinicians to reduce airway-related complications as well as improvement in procedural efficiencies.
- In August 2016, Teleflex Incorporated launched the first research grant directed to ADEPT Guidance for supporting the difficult Airway Society. The guidance was adapted in the evaluation of airway management products. The ADEPT guidance in the company enhanced the product for the airway management and hence it led the company to strengthen their footprint in the market by providing high quality of products to their customers.
Smiths Medical founded in 1940, headquartered in Minnesota, U.S. and is engaged is providing innovative solutions and superior support. The company provides products such as airway management, drainage systems, infusion, interventional imaging, pain management, patient monitoring, pressure monitoring, respiratory, sharps safety, temperature management, tracheostomy and ventilation. The company has its presence in North America, U.K., Australia, Austria, Belgium/Luxembourg, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and Spain. The company has its subsidiaries and they are Portex, Inc. , Inhalation Plastics Inc., Smiths Medical Instrument Co., Ltd., Pegasus Research Corp., Medex Medical, Inc.
- In March 2018, Smiths Medical announced the U.S. commercial launch of Delta Med SpA’s DeltaVen Closed System Catheter along with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance. The device is available in varied size ranges meeting the requirements of patients. The company expanded their portfolio by launching this product.
- In October 2017, Smiths Medical launched three innovative new products at American Society of Anesthesiologists annual meeting. The products were Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring System which helps the clinicians in focusing for patient care, aerFree Airway Management System helping in the application of negative pressure on patient’s neck thereby supporting the patency during the surgery and CADD-Solis Ambulatory Infusion Pump assisting in remote management of pump performance and securely deploying the software updates. Lunching of new product in market helped company to strengthen their impact in market growth.
INNOVUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.:
INNOVUS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC., founded in 1863 and based in Leverkusen, Germany. The company provide solution and also engaged in manufacturing in the area of agriculture and healthcare sector. The company has different sectors such as pharmaceutical, consumer health, animal health, crop science and many others. Company has its brands such as afrin and others. The company has its presence in U.S., Middle East and Northern Africa and Europe.
- In August 2015, Aurena Laboratories and Clover Hill Healthcare, Inc., announced a Strategic Alliance Agreement for the joint development of sparkling saline and a related line of products. The sparkling saline product gives refreshing, unique and therapeutic cleansing experience. It is modified form of normal nasal spray. The agreement helped both the company to make strengthening position in market.