North America Dental Aligners Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 14.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The years considered for the study are as mentioned below:
The North America dental aligners market is a highly consolidated market, which includes a specific number of key players. The market has witnessed increased strategic developments owing to favorable market scenarios.
The major players dealing in the North America dental aligners market are introducing a strong range of products providers and launching new products and adopting strategic initiatives such as mergers, partnerships, and agreements into the market. This helped companies to maximize sales with an enhanced product portfolio.
- In April 2021, Align Technology, Inc. announced that the company has entered into a new multi-year agreement with DECA Dental Group for the Invisalign system through early 2025. This has helped the company to enhance their economic growth
- In May 2021, Smile Direct Club announced that the company had entered into a partnership with NAACP to launch the Smile Direct Club Scholarship. The scholarship aims to provide financial support to African American students or people of color pursuing a career in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) to be used toward their college education, empowering future innovators. This has helped the company to gain a competitive advantage
Align Technology, Inc. is the dominating player in the North America dental aligners market. The other key players existing in the market include Ormco Corporation, 3M, Institut Straumann AG, DENTSPLY SIRONA, American Orthodontics Candid Care Co., DynaFlex, Henry Schein Orthodontics, Great Lakes Dental Technologies, Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, G&H Orthodontics, ALIGNERCO, DENTAURAM GmbH & Co. KG, SmileDirectClub, FORESTADENT - Bernhard Foerster GmbH, DB Orthodontics, INBRACE, BRIUS Technologies Inc, Liberty Aligners, Argen.com, TP Orthodontics, Inc., among others.
Align Technology, Inc. was founded in the year 1997 and is headquartered in Arizona, United States. The company is engaged in providing smile-changing technology and innovations designed to meet today's patients' demands with treatment options that are convenient, comfortable, and affordable while helping to improve overall oral health. The business segments are Clear Aligner, System, and Services, in which Clear Aligner is the market-focused segment. The product categories are Invisalign system, iTero systems, and services, in which the Invisalign system is the market-focused category.
- In June 2021, Align Technology, Inc. announced that the company, in partnership with National 4-H Council, has launched its Invisalign ChangeMakers program. The goal of Invisalign ChangeMakers is to celebrate and highlight teens making a positive impact in their communities. This has helped the company to create publicity and to provide a competitive edge
The company has a wide presence across Asia, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, North America, and South America. The company has various subsidiaries like Align Tech De Costa Rica (U.S.), Aligntech de Mexico, S. de (Mexico), Align Technology, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
SmileDirectClub, headquartered in NASHVILLE, Tennessee, U.S., was founded in 2014. The company is focused on providing affordable and convenient oral solutions that would be accessible to everyone. Healthcare is the business segment and market-focused segment. The product categories are SDC, Accessories in which SDC is the market-focused category.
- In February 2021, Smile Direct Club announced that the company has entered into a partnership with National Dental to offer customers in the Big Apple the opportunity to begin their SmileDirectClub journey in the dentist chair. This has helped the company to gain a competitive advantage
The company has a wide presence across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
Institut Straumann AG
Institut Straumann AG is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, and was found in 1954. The company is engaged in the manufacturing of dental implants, restorative and regenerative dentistry solutions. The business segments are Implant Solutions, Restorative Solutions, Other in which Other is the market-focused segment. The company is engaged in providing products in categories like Implantology Confidence, Prosthetic Efficiency, Advanced Biomaterials, Digital Performance, Orthodontics Integrated, Complementary Areas. Orthodontics Integrated is the market-focused category.
- In July 2020, Institut Straumann AG announced that the company had signed an agreement with Dr. Smile. An agreement has helped both companies to unlock significant further potential in the market for aesthetic dentistry. This has helped the company to expand its product portfolio and to earn more revenue
The company has a wide presence across Europe, North America, Middle East, and Africa, Asia-Pacific. The company has various subsidiary companies such as Straumann Holding Deutschland GmbH (Germany), Straumann GmbH (Germany), Straumann Ltd (U.K.), Instradent Ltd(U.K.), Manohay Dental SA (Spain), Straumann Villeret SA (Switzerland), among others.