Infrastructure management is a critical facet of IT services encompassing network, server, and data center operations. Network management involves vigilant monitoring and administration of network infrastructure to guarantee optimal performance and security, ensuring seamless connectivity. Server management focuses on the efficient administration and maintenance of server environments, supporting diverse applications and facilitating secure data storage. These aspects collectively contribute to robust IT services, ensuring reliability, scalability, and security in an organization's digital infrastructure.
Access Full Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/turkey-it-services-market
Data Bridge Market Research analyses the Turkey IT Services Market, which was USD 94.52 million in 2021, is expected to reach the value of USD 232.37 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period of 2022-2029. Turkey's emphasis on STEM education creates a robust foundation for the IT services sector by fostering a well-educated and skilled workforce. This strategic focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics cultivates a talent pool capable of driving innovation and meeting the evolving demands of the IT industry.
Key Findings of the Study
Rising online services is expected to drive the market's growth rate
The surge in online services is a pivotal driver for Turkey's IT services sector. The increasing demand for digital platforms, particularly in e-commerce, is propelling the need for robust IT solutions. This encompasses the development and maintenance of e-commerce platforms, seamless online payment systems, and innovative logistics technologies. As consumers and businesses increasingly engage in online transactions, there is a growing reliance on IT services to ensure the efficiency, security, and scalability of these digital platforms. This trend fosters technological advancements and positions IT service providers at the forefront of supporting Turkey's evolving digital economy.
Report Scope and Market Segmentation
2022 to 2029
2020 (Customizable to 2014-2019)
Revenue in USD Million, Pricing in USD, Volume in Units
System (Smart System, Security System and Control and Automation), Type (Professional Services and Managed Services), Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium Enterprises), End User (Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Government and Others)
Market Players Covered
Intercom Enterprises (Egypt), TECO Middle. East (Saudi Arabia), Advanced Micro Technologies Co. (California), Emirates Dawn. (U.A.E.), AL Sadara (U.A.E), Energy Pillars (U.A.E.), Mobi EGYPT (Egypt), Industrial Dimensions Contracting Co. (Saudi Arabia), EMergy Consultancy (U.A.E.), BITS secure IT infrastructure. (U.S.), Guqa IT Team (Saudi Arabia), Zegtech Inc. (India), BTC NETWORKS (Saudi Arabia), Skies ltd. (U.K.), ADS (U.K.), among others
Data Points Covered in the Report
In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, and pestle analysis.
The Turkey IT Services Market is segmented on the basis of system, type, organization size, and end user.
- On the basis of system, the Turkey IT services market is segmented into smart system, security system and control and automation
- On the basis of type, the Turkey IT services market is segmented into managed services and professional services
- On the basis of organization size, the Turkey IT services market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium sized enterprises (SMES)
- On the basis of end user, the Turkey IT services market is segmented into commercial, industrial, residential, government and others
Data Bridge Market Research recognizes the following companies as the major Turkey IT services market players in Turkey IT services market are Intercom Enterprises (Egypt), TECO Middle. East (Saudi Arabia), Advanced Micro Technologies Co. (California), Emirates Dawn. (U.A.E.), AL Sadara (U.A.E), Energy Pillars (U.A.E.), Mobi EGYPT (Egypt)
- In June 2023, IBM Corporation made a significant stride in bolstering its position in the cloud services landscape by acquiring Agyla SAS, a distinguished cloud professional services company based in France. This strategic acquisition stands as a testament to IBM's commitment to fortifying its hybrid multi-cloud service offerings. The move specifically aims to elevate IBM Corporation's hybrid cloud and artificial intelligence (AI) approach within the region, showcasing a strategic vision to stay at the forefront of technological advancements and meet the evolving needs of clients in an increasingly digital world
- In October 2022, Vodafone Turkey embarked on a transformative journey by entering into a strategic collaboration with industry giants Cisco and Qwilt. The collaboration was centered on the creation of a more robust and scalable content delivery infrastructure for the telecom giant. Vodafone Turkey strategically leveraged Qwilt's Open Edge Cloud for Content Delivery solutions, aiming to revolutionize its digital services and user experiences. The alliance was poised to facilitate seamless media and website distribution, providing Vodafone Turkey with the agility to scale up swiftly in response to evolving market demands
- In April 2022, Wipro, a global leader in IT services, marked a strategic milestone with the acquisition of Convergence Acceleration Solutions (CAS Group), a prominent consultancy and program management firm headquartered in the U.S. This acquisition was strategically orchestrated to foster a synergistic business model, allowing Wipro to offer clients comprehensive services ranging from strategy formulation and planning to execution and implementation. Wipro aimed to enhance its capabilities in driving business and technological transformation, positioning itself as a key player in delivering end-to-end solutions for large communications service providers by integrating the expertise of CAS Group
- In March 2022, Turk Telekom joined forces with Odine in a groundbreaking collaboration aimed at spearheading a cloud-native strategic transformation specifically tailored for the 5G era. This collaboration marked a significant milestone as Turk Telekom, a major player in the telecommunications sector, strategically aligned itself with Odine and other leading technological businesses worldwide. The primary objective was to bolster both regional and national ecosystems, fostering innovation and technological advancements in the 5G landscape. Turk Telekom, in announcing the collaboration, emphasized its intention to involve local businesses in the strategic endeavours related to 5G, thereby ensuring a collaborative and inclusive approach to technological progress in the telecommunications sector
- In May 2021, the Australian Government launched a groundbreaking Digital Economy Strategy, representing a substantial USD 1.2 billion investment. This visionary strategy is designed to establish a robust policy framework, build essential infrastructure, and cultivate the necessary capabilities to support Australia's digital transformation. The initiative underscores the government's commitment to positioning the country at the forefront of the global digital economy, fostering innovation, and ensuring that Australia remains competitive in the rapidly evolving landscape of technology and digital advancements
For more detailed information about the Turkey IT services market report, click here – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/turkey-it-services-market