Asia Machine Vision Logistics Market, By Product Type (PC Based Machine Vision System, Smart Camera Based Machine Vision System), Type (1D, 2D, 3D), Component (Hardware, Software), Application (Pick and Place, Identification, Positioning and Guidance, Quality Assurance and Inspection, Measurement, Predictive Maintenance, Palletizing, Back Office), Deployment (General Machine Vision System & Robotic Cell), Functionality (Inbound, Order Fulfillment, Sortation, Outbound), End-User (E-Commerce Food And Beverages, Parcel, Retail, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense), Business Type (B2B, B2C), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Rest of Asia) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
The Asia machine vision logistics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 622,442.58 million by 2028. Upsurge demand for quality control & seamless inspection in logistics is boosting the market.
Machine vision encompasses all industrial and non-industrial applications in which a combination of hardware and software provide operational guidance to devices in the execution of their functions based on the capture and processing of images. Machine vision systems rely on digital sensors protected inside industrial cameras with specialized optics to acquire images, so that computer hardware and software can process, analyze, and measure various characteristics for decision making.
Industrial machine vision systems are usually more robust and demand high reliability, stability, and accuracy as compared to those used in institutional or educational applications. They cost lesser than systems used in military, aerospace, defense, and government applications. All these factors are expected to result in improved technology flexibility in the industrial sectors. Furthermore, robotic vision systems are being used in a variety of industries, resulting in increased adoption of the technology, bolstering overall market growth.
Rising need for vision guided robots in industry shop floor is the major driving factor in the market. Complex mechanical design for specified machine vision can prove to be a challenge however Transition from service provider to tech enabled supply chain knowledge partner in logistics prove to be an opportunity. Lack of standardization for various machine vision systems can be a restraint for the adoption of machine vision in logistics.
The machine vision logistics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the machine vision logistics market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia machine vision logistics market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on product type, type, component, application, deployment, functionality, end-user & business type.
- On the basis of product type, Asia machine vision logistics market is segmented into pc based machine vision system & smart camera based machine vision system. In 2021, the PC based machine vision system holds the highest segment as they have greater processing power and are capable of handling complex operations at relatively high speed.
- On the basis of type, Asia machine vision logistics market is segmented into 1D, 2D and 3D. In 2021, the 2D holds the highest segment owing to the better analyzing features of a digital signal at a time.
- On the basis of component, Asia machine vision logistics market is segmented into hardware & software. In 2021, the hardware holds the highest segment as it includes an input source, optics, lighting, a part sensor, a frame grabber, a PC platform, inspection software, and a network connection which are vital components in machine vision system for logistics.
- On the basis of application, Asia machine vision logistics market is segmented into pick and place, identification, positioning and guidance, quality assurance and inspection, measurement, predictive maintenance, palletizing, & back office. In 2021, the Quality assurance holds the highest segment holds the highest segment owing to factors such as growing demand for object detection, classification, error detection, defect detection among others in various industries such as automotive, manufacturing, healthcare among others.
- On the basis of deployment, Asia machine vision logistics market is categorized into general machine vision system & robotic cell. In 2021, the general machine vision system holds the highest segment owing to its enormous potential to transform production for increased quality and productivity.
- On the basis of functionality, Asia machine vision logistics market is categorized into inbound, order fulfillment, sortation & outbound. In 2021, the Inbound holds the highest segment as it contributes to cost reduction by proactively monitoring inventory levels in logistics sectors.
- On the basis of end user, Asia machine vision logistics market is segmented into e-commerce food and beverages, parcel, retail, agriculture, manufacturing, consumer electronics, healthcare, automotive, aerospace and defense. In 2021, the e-commerce holds the highest segment as this technology can be used to optimize a variety of processes in the value chain, such as production, quality assurance and logistics.
- On the basis of business type, Asia machine vision logistics market is categorized into B2B & B2C. In 2021, the B2B holds the highest segment as purchasing or selling in bulk gives marketer profit as per price in this channel.
The machine vision logistics market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, type, component, application, deployment, functionality, end-user & business type as referenced above.
The countries covered in the machine vision logistics market report are China, Japan, South Korea, India, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and rest of Asia.
The smart camera based machine vision system segment in the product type is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to its increasing adoption, compact size and technological advancement in specifications. China dominates machine vision logistics market as the country has the highest number of manufacturers and suppliers in machine vision market. Japan is second dominating country due to technological advancement in AI, robotics and machine vision. South Korea stands at third position due to its innovative research in advance electronics and camera vision.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Adoption of 3D Machine Vision System across the Verticals is boosting the Market Growth of Asia Machine vision logistics Market
The Asia machine vision logistics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia Machine vision logistics Share Analysis
Machine vision logistics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to machine vision logistics market.
The companies dealing with machine vision logistics are KEYENCE CORPORATION, Basler AG, TELEDYNE TECHNOLOGIES, Delta Electronics, Inc., Datalogic S.p.A., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Intel Corporation, SICK AG, Sony Group Corporation, Omron Microscan Systems, Inc., Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, LMI TECHNOLOGIES INC., Canon Inc., Baumer, Hikrobot Technology Co., Ltd., Cincoze Co., Ltd., VITRONIC, Cognex Corporation, Dorabot Inc., Aqrose Technology Co. Ltd, and neuphonix machine vision among others.
Many contracts, agreements and expansions are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the machine vision logistics market.
- In March 2021, Sony Corporation had announced that they have become the newest member of the VR/AR Association. The VR/AR Association (VRARA) is an international organization designed to foster collaboration between innovative companies and people in the virtual reality and augmented reality ecosystem that accelerates growth, fosters research and education, helps develop industry standards, connects member organizations and promotes the services of member companies
- In December 2019, SICK AG inaugurated a new production site in Changzhou, China. This site was opened to meet the rise in demand in Asian countries. As the demands for vision technologies have skyrocketed, the production area for this site is around 5,800 m², and another 5,500 m² of development area is used for sustainable site development. This was a strategic investment by the company to expand its roots in the Asian countries
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the machine vision logistics market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.