Asia-Pacific Adalimumab Market, By Indication (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Non-Infectious Intermediate, Others), Type (Biologics, Biosimilars), Dosage Strength (40mg/0.4mlg, 80mg/0.8mlg, 20mg/0.2mlg, 10mg/0.1mlg, Others), Drug Type (Branded, Generics), Route of Administration (Parenteral, Oral), Population Type (Adults, Children), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Home Healthcare, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Direct Tenders, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
Asia-Pacific adalimumab market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 1,296.65 million by 2027. Increasing geriatric population and introduction to biosimilars are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Adalimumab is one of the monoclonal antibodies and is used for the treatment of certain autoimmune diseases involving rheumatoid arthritis and crohn's diseases among others. Adalimumab is an anti- TNF drug indicated for the treatment of inflammatory symptoms. The biologic of adalimumab is humira and various biosimilar drugs of humira are also available which involves exemptia, hyrimoz, cyltezo and hulio among several others. Adalimumab works by binding to the TNF factor-alpha which reduces the chances of the inflammatory response to autoimmune diseases.
Adalimumab comprises features such as increasing need for better therapeutics options which will impact in launching new product by the manufacturers into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the adalimumab market growth. Currently, various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative adalimumab which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the adalimumab market. However, high cost of drugs and side effects of drugs are expected to restraint the adalimumab market growth in the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific adalimumab market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The adalimumab market is segmented on the basis of indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of indication, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, chronic plaque psoriasis, crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hidradenitis suppurativa, non-infectious intermediate and others. In 2020, rheumatoid arthritis is dominating the market because of increasing prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover increasing geriatric population is also boosting the rheumatoid arthritis segment growth.
- On the basis of type, the adalimumab market is segmented into biologics and biosimilars. In 2020, biologics segment is dominating the market because of the presence of biologic drugs that is Humira all over the world and presence of few approved biosimilar drugs.
- On the basis of dosage strength, the adalimumab market is segmented into 40mg/0.4ml, 80mg/0.8ml, 20mg/0.2ml, 10mg/0.1ml and others. In 2020, 40mg/0.4ml is dominating the market because majority of population or patients are suffering from several kids of inflammatory disease relying on 40mg dose as first line of therapy in order to achieve effective treatment.
- On the basis of drug type, the adalimumab market is segmented into branded and generics. In 2020, branded segment is dominating the market because patients are more satisfied with the branded product; moreover AbbVie has marketing right for branded adalimumab which is Humira all over the world.
- On the basis of route of administration, the adalimumab market is segmented into parenteral and oral. In 2020, parenteral segment is dominating the market because adalimumab is a human monoclonal antibody that provides with effective results when passes through the systemic circulation.
- On the basis of population type, the adalimumab market is segmented into adults and children. In 2020, adults segment is dominating the market because adult populations have weak immune system and are more prone to inflammatory diseases.
- On the basis of end user, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the market because patient suffering from inflammatory diseases frequently visits hospital in order to achieve effective drug administration via skilled professionals.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the adalimumab market the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies, direct tenders and others. In 2020, hospital pharmacies segment is dominating the market because adalimumab is only prescribed by the doctors, so one can only buy it from the hospital pharmacies at a reasonable price.
Asia-Pacific Adalimumab Market Country Level Analysis
Adalimumab market is analyzed and market size information is provided by country, indication, type, dosage strength, drug type, route of administration, population type, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific adalimumab market report are the Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Japan is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific adalimumab market as the medication is dominating in this country due to rise in prevalence of precocious puberty and rising population of girls among several other health problems.
The country section of the Asia-Pacific adalimumab market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Presence of Reimbursement and Exploration of Emerging Markets are Boosting the Market Growth of Adalimumab
Asia-Pacific adalimumab market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Adalimumab industry with Adalimumab drugs sales, impact of advancement in the Adalimumab technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Asia-Pacific adalimumab market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Adalimumab Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific adalimumab market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific adalimumab market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Asia-Pacific adalimumab market are AbbVie Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, CELLTRION INC., Samsung Bioepis (A Subsidiary of Samsung Biologics), Biogen, Innovent Biologics, Inc., Mylan N.V., Hetero Biopharma Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Zydus Cadila and Reliance Life Sciences (A Subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited) many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Adalimumab market.
- In July 2019, CELLTRION INC. along with the Nan Fung Group established Vcell Healthcare Limited, a joint venture company for the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar products in China. This initiative allowed the company to develop world-class biosimilar products including adalimumab and hence helped it to strengthen its root in the adalimumab market.
- In January 2019, Coherus BioSciences signed a settlement agreement with AbbVie for the commercialization of CHS-1420, a biosimilar reference of HUMIRA. This settlement agreement allowed the company to achieve commercialization rights for its product in the U.S. This initiative helped the company to get ensure the future product launch.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the adalimumab market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for adalimumab.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Adalimumab Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.