Asia-Pacific Aesthetic Devices Market By Product type ( Aesthetic Laser Devices, Aesthetic Energy Devices, Body Contouring Devices), Procedure ( Anti-Aging, Rejuvenation, Cellulite Reduction, Breast Enhancement, Scars and Other Mark Removal Surgeries, Liposuction Surgeries, Arm Lift, Tummy Tuck, Buttock Augmentation, Psoriasis and Vitiligo), End Users ( Hospitals & clinics, Medical spas & beauty centers), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Aesthetic Devices Market
Asia-Pacific aesthetic devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increased demand for minimally invasive reconstruction surgery, idiopathic face or teeth abnormalities and growth opportunities for developing economies.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Aesthetic Devices Market
Aesthetic devices are used in rehabilitative or body sculpting procedures, mainly focusing on growing the quotient of style. There are alternate edges to the use of clinical aesthetic instruments which through the length of the operation and also do not take time to prepare. Surgical procedures would mean taking days out of your busy schedule, minimizing typical hazards in non-surgical procedures with all the performance threats of operation, such as serious infection or anesthesia complications. Risks for non-surgical procedures are confined to mild bleeding or swelling.
- Increased demand for minimally invasive reconstruction surgery is driving the growth of the market
- Growth opportunities for developing economies is propelling the growth of the market
- Idiopathic face or teeth abnormalities is boosting the growth of the market
- Appreciation of the nature of beauty is contributing to the growth of the market
- Heavy cost of medical care and poor compensation is hampering the growth of the market
- The survival of businesses is critical due to the extremely competitive environment conditions is hindering the growth of the market
- Aesthetic techniques have strict safety requirements is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Aesthetic Devices Market
By Product type
- Aesthetic Laser Devices
- Aesthetic Energy Devices
- Body Contouring Devices
- Cellulite Reduction
- Breast Enhancement
- Scars and Other Mark Removal Surgeries
- Liposuction Surgeries
- Arm Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Buttock Augmentation
- Psoriasis and Vitiligo
By End Users
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical Spas & Beauty Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Aesthetic medicine is among the world's leading science events. The three-day Skincare Dermatology workshop will include 60 + Scientific and Technical Sessions and Sub-Sessions. Enhancing Study and Emerging Clinical Innovations in Skincare, Cosmetic Dermatology, Cosmetology and associated Biomedical Sciences around the globe.
- In May 2019, CALECIM Cosmeceuticals, a wholly owned subsidiary of the biotechnology group Cell Research Corporation, has formed a significant alliance with A. Menarini Asia— Pacific Holdings Pte. Ltd. (Asia-Pacific Menarini). They also collaborated to put the full range of products of the company, including technologies built from start to finish in Singapore, into the hands of consumers across the country. Using Menarini's Asia-Pacific network across the world, the alliance expanded the CALECIM presence to include China and the Philippines, making it possible for Menarini's end-to-end advertising capability.
Asia-Pacific aesthetic devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Aesthetic devices market for Asia-Pacific
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific aesthetic devices market are Alma Lasers, BTL Group of Companies., HEARST FUJINGAHO, Cutera, CANDELA CORPORATION, AGIC Capital., Lumenis., SharpLight Technologies Inc., Solta Medical, Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH, ALLERGAN, 3M, Danaher., among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Aesthetic Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific aesthetic devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)