Asia-Pacific Baby Feeding Bottle Market, By Material (Plastic, Glass, Stainless Steel, Silicone and Others), Capacity (4.1 to 6 Oz, 6.1 to 9 Oz, up to 4 Oz and > 9 Oz), and Distribution Channel (Pharmacy & Drug Stores, Specialty Stores, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online Retailing and Other Retailing Formats), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights : Asia-Pacific Baby Feeding Bottle Market
Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and expected to reach USD 15,26,399.26 thousand by 2029. Availability of different size bottle products on online platform have propelled the growth of the Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market.
Bottle‐feeding is an infant feeding modality that has been in existence since ancient times, and currently, a significant number of infants are being fed via a bottle with either breastmilk or formula. Bottle feeding mainly depends on the size of the nipples used in the bottles as it ensures that the formula drips slowly and steadily reaches inside the baby's mouth from the nipple. All babies are different, and the size chosen should depend more on the baby's comfort than the age range specified.
The increasing number of working women and increase in the number of birth rates drive the baby feeding bottle market. However, the difficulty in cleaning and sterilizers of small neck opening bottle further restricts the market's growth.
Several boosters such as increasing preference for glass and silicone bottles create opportunities for the baby feeding bottle market. However, rising awareness about the benefits of breast milk are likely to challenge the market's growth during the forecast period.
This baby feeding bottle market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Baby Feeding Bottle Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market is segmented on the basis of material, capacity and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material, the Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market is segmented into plastic, glass, stainless steel, silicone, and others. In 2022, the plastic segment is expected to dominate the market as a baby will be able to hold a plastic bottle on their own as they get older, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of capacity, the baby feeding bottle market is segmented into 4.1 Oz to 6 Oz, 6.1 to 9 Oz, up to 4 Oz, and > 9 Oz and others. In 2022, the 4.1 Oz to 6 Oz segment is expected to dominate the market as these bottles are easier to carry even by babies, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the baby feeding bottle market is segmented into pharmacy & drug stores, specialty stores, hypermarket/supermarket, convenience stores, online retailing, and other retailing formats. In 2021, the pharmacy & drug stores segment is expected to dominate market due to the easy availability of these stores near the hospitals when a baby is born, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Asia-Pacific Baby feeding bottle Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market is analysed and market size information is provided by material, capacity and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market is dominating the market due to increase in the number of birth rates, which boosts demand of baby feeding bottle in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Number of Working Women
Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for baby feeding bottle market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in production techniques, regulatory scenarios and their impact on the baby feeding bottle market. The data is available for historic period 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Baby Feeding Bottle Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific baby feeding bottle market.
Some major players covered in the report are Mayborn Group Limited, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc., NOVATEX GmbH, Handi-Craft Company. , Munchkin, Inc., Babisil International Ltd., Pigeon Corporation , Linco Baby Merchandise Works Co., Ltd, comotomo, ALPHA BABY CARE CO., LTD , Richell Corporation., Steribottle Ltd, Artsana S.p.A., Evenflo Feeding, Inc., Nurnberg Gummi Babyartikel GmbH & Co. KG, Mimijumi, Betta Baby Store, Pacific Baby INC. and Takaso Products Sdn Bhdamong among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In April 2019, Evenflo Feeding Inc. and GoSili Inc., sustainable silicone tableware, agreed on equity. The two companies operate in tandem, where GoSili Inc. leads research and development, and Evenflo Feeding Inc. brought expertise in sales, marketing and operations, and capital investment to the brand. This helped company to deliver bigger innovation and hold a strong position in the market.
- In October 2021, Betta Baby Store introduced a new 160ml wide mouth bottle for newborns. Its wide neck type provides ease of washing and filling the milk in a bottle, and it is available in a convenient size. This has helped the company to increase its product portfolio.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Baby Feeding Bottle Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.