Asia-Pacific Breast Biopsy Devices Market By Product (Biopsy Needles, Biopsy Tables, Biopsy Wires, Guidance Systems, Others), Technique Type (Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy, Core Needle Biopsy, Biopsy Markers, MRI-Guided Core Needle Biopsy, Surgical Biopsy, Wire Localization, Sentinel Node Biopsy), Guidance Technology (Fine Ultrasound-Guided, Mammography-Guided Magnetic Resonance, CT-Guided Biopsy, Other Image-Guided Breast Biopsy), End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Other), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Breast Biopsy Devices Market
Asia-Pacific breast biopsy devices market is registering a substantial CAGR of in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed to the rise in the incidences of breast cancer, most commonly seen in females over 35 years of age during menopause and increased knowledge of breast cancer screening programs, is adding to the development of the industry.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Breast Biopsy Devices Market
Breast biopsy devices are medical devices that are used for breast biopsy procedures. Breast biopsy relates to the surgical extraction of tissue or fluid for the examination and detection of any feasible disease. The tissue taken is examined under microscopes to verify for the existence of breast cancer. These samples are usually sent to test labs where specialists evaluate the sample using multiple instruments and instruments such as pins, panels, cables and guidance system.
- The increasing incidences of breast cancer is driving the growth of the market
- Globally increasing breast cancer testing programs is boosting the market growth
- The emergence of minimally restrictive breast biopsies is fueling the market growth
- The technological advancements and innovations in the breast biopsy devices is driving the market growth
- The surging elderly population of women is contributing to the growth of the market
- The procedure involves high cost which acts as a restraint for market growth
- There are various harmful and side effects of breast biopsy which hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Breast Biopsy Devices Market
- Biopsy Tables
- Biopsy Wires
- Guidance Systems
- Biopsy Needles
By Technique Type
- Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Core Needle Biopsy
- Stereotactic Core Needle Biopsy
- Vacuum Assisted Biopsies
- Ultrasound Guided Core Biopsy
- Freehand Needle Biopsy
- Biopsy Markers
- MRI-Guided Core Needle Biopsy
- Surgical Biopsy
- Incisional Biopsy
- Excisional Biopsy
- Wire Localization
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
By Guidance Technology
- Fine Ultrasound-Guided
- Mammography-Guided Magnetic Resonance
- CT-Guided Biopsy
- Other Image-Guided Breast Biopsy (PET And Thermography)
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Volpara Health Technologies has signed a binding agreement to acquired U.S.-based MRS Systems Inc. (MRS). According to the organization, with this acquisition, Volpara will be able to expand its product portfolio and follow its massive enjoyment in synthetic intelligence (AI) and device gaining (ML) knowledge to revolutionize custom breast care through new era development. The combination of MRS and Volpara will provide breast care providers with a view to the full journey of the affected person, through screening, diagnosis and remedy.
- In August 2018, SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH introduced Tumark Eye, an sophisticated breast cancer tag labeling scheme with great accessibility of ultrasound. It is an outstanding tool for breast biopsy locations to be identified and marked. This release will grow the company's biopsy clip collection and provide more specific breast care alternatives.
Asia-Pacific breast biopsy devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of breast biopsy devices market for Asia-Pacific,
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific breast biopsy devices market are Stryker, BD, Hologic Inc., Devicor Medical Products Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Cook, Siemens, Medtronic, Scion Medical Technologies LLC, ARGON MEDICAL, Danaher, Benetec, Cigna, United Medical Systems Inc., SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, Trivitron Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Cardinal Health B. Braun Melsungen AG among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Breast Biopsy Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific Breast Biopsy Devices Market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)