Global Core Needle Biopsy Market By Type (Full- automated Core Needle Biopsy Device, Semi- automated Core Needle Biopsy Device), Applications (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Disease (Lung Cancer, Liver Cancer, Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer), Range (14G- 18G, <14G, >18G), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Distributor), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Core Needle Biopsy Market
Global Core Needle Biopsy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 368.50 million to an estimated value of USD 452.86 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 2.61% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing cases of cancer is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Core Needle Biopsy Market
Core needle biopsy is a process which is used to remove small amount of dubious tissue using a hollow or core needle from the affected body part. Doctor usually removes the pieces of the tissue from the breast which they spot on an imaging test. MRI, ultrasound and mammogram are some of the imaging test performed by the doctors. Some of the common types of core needle biopsy are stereotactic core needle biopsy and vacuum- assisted core biopsy. Increasing breast cancer cases worldwide is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising awareness about breast cancer worldwide is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving the market growth
- Risk of complications after biopsy is restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Core Needle Biopsy Market
- Full- automated Core Needle Biopsy Device
- Semi- automated Core Needle Biopsy Device
- Lung Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- 14G- 18G
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2017, BD got approval from the European Commission for the acquisition of the Bard. This acquisition will help the company to expand their business and provide new medicines and solutions so that they can provide their patients better treatment for serious problems like cancer.
- In January 2019, IZI Medical Products, LLC announced that they have acquired Cook Medical so that they can add Quick-Core Biopsy Needle, MReye Breast Localization Coil, and the Kopans and X-Reidy Lesion Localization Needle to their business portfolio. This will also help the company to be more focused on therapeutic areas with imaging modalities so that they can provide better facilities to the patients performing the procedures.
Competitive Analysis: Global Core Needle Biopsy Market
Global core needle biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of core needle biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Core Needle Biopsy Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the core needle biopsy market are BD, Devicor Medical Products, Inc., ARGON MEDICAL, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V. , SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, STERYLAB S.r.l., Biopsybell, ZAMAR CARE., Stryker, Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, , Medtronic.
Research Methodology: Global Core Needle Biopsy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global core needle biopsy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)