Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market By Product (CAD/CAM Systems, CAD/CAM Materials), Application (Crowns, Dentures, Bridges, Veneers, Inlays/On-lays), End User (Dental Laboratory, Dental Clinic, Research/Academic Institute), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM dental devices market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases which are contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
There has been a surge in the dental service organization which has driven the demand for dental devices. A CAD/CAM dental device assists the dentist to efficiently perform their treatments in a much faster and accurate way. The computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) mainly serves for processes such as restorations, crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays and bridges, from a single block of ceramics. These devices has enabled the patient satisfaction by repairing the tooth in a single day which have reduced to number of visits to dentist by patients.
- Increasing incidences of dental caries and other periodontal diseases is surging the market growth
- Rise in the cosmetic dentistry treatments is boosting the market growth
- Surge in the dental service organization is fueling the market growth
- The technological advancements and innovation in the dental CAD/CAM systems is contributing of the growth of the market
- The digital impression taken by dentist is a complicated thing which hinders the market growth
- Initial capital requirement is high which hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
- CAD/CAM Systems
- CAD/CAM Materials
- Glass Ceramics
- Alumina-based Ceramics
- Lithium Di-silicate
- Zirconia Leather
By End User
- Dental Laboratory
- Dental Clinic
- Research/Academic Institute
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Invibio Ltd. had launched JUVORA. It is a dental disc in appealing Oyster White and enabled the dentist to choose the whiter and high-performance polymers solution. The launch had enabled the customers to choose the white color which is mostly preferred.
- In February 2018, Nobel Biocare Services AG had expanded its CAD/CAM offering which improves the connectivity and flexibility within treatment partners. The company had launched KaVo LS 3 which is a desktop scanner which enables the workflow efficiently and ensure flexibility of work.
Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM dental devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of CAD/CAM dental devices market for Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM dental devices market are Zimmer Biomet, Nobel Biocare Services AG, biohorizons, 3Shape A/S, Institut Straumann AG, KaVo Dental, DATRON Dynamics, Inc., Midmark Corporation, BIOLASE, Inc., A-dec Inc., 3M, Danaher, Dentsply Sirona and Invibio Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM Dental Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific CAD/CAM dental devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)