Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market By Material (Titanium, Zirconium, PFM, All Ceramics), Stage (Two Stage, Single Stage), Connectors (External Hexagonal), Price (Premium Implants, Value Implants, Discounted Implants), Design (Tapered Dental Implants, Parallel-Walled Dental Implant) , Product Type (Dental Implants, Dental Prosthetics, Veneers, Inlays & Onlays Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Abutments), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.02 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 16.09 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising demand for cosmetic dentistry.
Market Definition: Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
Dental implants, also known as endosseous fixtures, are artificial roots that look like a tooth or teeth. These substitutes for missing teeth are placed into the jaw to support restorations. Dental implants provide a strong foundation and are an ideal option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth. Prosthetic dentistry involves the diagnosis and treatment of infected teeth as well as the reconstruction of missing teeth with the use of crowns, bridges, implants, and dentures.
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, 3 million people in America have dental implants and approximately 500,000 more get them every year. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There Is an increase in dental diseases implant which is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is rise in dental tourism in emerging markets due to increase in dental disease.
- High amount of costing and limited reimbursements in dental implants is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
- There is a high risk of tooth loss in dental implants which is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
- By Material
- All Ceramics
- By Stage
- wo Stage
- Single Stage
- By Connectors
- External Hexagonal
- By Product Type
- Dental Implants
- Dental Prosthetics,
- Inlays & Onlays
- By Price
- Premium Implants
- Value Implants
- Discounted Implants
- By Design
- Tapered Dental Implants
- Parallel-Walled Dental Implants
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, AVINENT has launched AURORA complete titanium structures into the market, it is a revolutionary product in 3D printing applied to the dental prosthetics sector and aesthetic solutions
- In January 2015, Merz Pharma has entered into an agreement to sell Merz Dental to the Japanese dental materials and equipment manufacturer SHOFU by this agreement Merz is going to enter in Japanese market this will inhance Merz
Global dental implants and prosthetics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of dental implants and prosthetics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in dental implants and prosthetics market are Institut Straumann AG (Straumann) (Switzerland), Dentsply Sirona. (US), Zimmer Biomet. (US), Danaher Corporation (US), AVINENT Implant System (Spain), Henry Schein, Inc. (US), OSSTEM Implant Co., Ltd. (South Korea), DIO Implant (South Korea), Merz Dental GmbH (Germany), Bicon, LLC (US), SHOFU DENTAL (Japan), Thommen Medical AG (Switzerland), and Southern Implant (South Africa) Straumann (Switzerland), Dentium CO. (South Korea) ,Neobiotech LTD CO. (South Korea), Kyocera Medical (Japan), Keystone Dental (US), Dyna Dental (The Netherlands), B & B Dental (US), BEGO (Germany)
Research Methodology: Global Dental Implants and Prosthetics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global dental implants and prosthetics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)