Asia-Pacific Cancer Spit Test Device Market, By Product Type (Saliva Collection Kits, Fluid Specific Devices, Oral Swab, Bar-Code Labels, Saliva Cryostorage Box, and Others), Site of Collection (Sub-Mandibular/Sub-Lingual Gland, Parotid Gland, and Minor Salivary Gland), Application (Liver-lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Colon And Rectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Oral Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Leukemia, Melanoma, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Others), Age Group (Adult and Pediatric), Method of Collection (Passive Drool, Oral Swab and Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Oncology Speciality Clinics, Cancer Research Institutes, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail Sales and Others) Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market is growing with a CAGR of 10.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 209.46 million by 2028 from USD 98.48 million in 2020. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing number of cancer patients are major drivers, which are expected to propel the growth of the market in the forecast period.
A saliva test is nowadays extensively used for cancer detection. A cancer saliva would test for the presence or absence of mutated extra-cellular DNA and RNA. The tumor cells shed DNA and RNA into the circulation and they come into saliva, and mutations are detectable with great accuracy in saliva.
The cancer saliva test devices market comprises testing kits, swabs, cassettes, and devices used for the detection of drugs, infections, or diseases in human beings. Several types of kits utilize different types of molecular biology methods for disease detection. ELISA, PCR, immunoassay, and enzymatic assays among others are molecular techniques that are used for saliva testing.
The Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market is segmented on the basis of product type, site of collection, application, age group, method of collection, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is segmented into saliva collection kits, fluid specific devices, oral swab, bar-code labels, saliva cryostorage box, and others. In 2021, saliva collection kits segment is expected to dominate the market due to rising prevalence of cancer and growing geriatric population in the region.
- On the basis of site of collection, the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is segmented into sub-mandibular/sub-lingual gland, parotid gland, and minor salivary gland. In 2021, sub-mandibular/sub-lingual gland segment is expected to dominate the market owing to its non-invasive method and ease in collection.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is segmented into liver-lung cancer, breast cancer, colon and rectal cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, oral cancer, thyroid cancer, endometrial cancer, kidney cancer, leukemia, melanoma, non-hodgkin lymphoma, and others. In 2021, liver-lung cancer segment is expected to dominate the market owing to rising environmental pollution and growing substance abuse among people.
- On the basis of age group, the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is segmented into adult and pediatrics. In 2021, adult segment is expected to dominate the market owing to rising prevalence of different types of cancers among elderly population.
- On the basis of method of collection, the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is segmented into passive drool, oral swab, and others. In 2021, passive drool segment is expected to dominate the market as it could be easily self-collected.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, oncology specialty clinics, cancer research institutes, and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market because of rising number of cancer cases and growing awareness among people regarding the disease.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, and others. In 2021, direct sales segment is expected to dominate the market owing to broad range of products availability and growing pool of cancer patients in the region.
Asia-Pacific Cancer Spit Test Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market is analyzed and market size information is provided based on product type, site of collection, application, age group, method of collection, end user, and distribution channel.
Countries covered in the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 owing to rising prevalence of cancer cases in the region. China is dominating the Asia-Pacific market due to rising disposable income in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Healthcare Expenditure and High Prevalence of Cancer are Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Asia-Pacific Cancer Spit Test Devices Market
Saliva collection kits segment is dominating in China, which is leading in the Asia-Pacific region owing to growing geriatric population.
Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market sales, impact of advancement in the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Cancer Spit Test Device Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided is only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific cancer spit test devices market.
Major players covered in the report are DNA Genotek, Salimetrics, LLC, PeriRx, Color Health, Inc., SARSTEDT AG. Co. KG, Miraclean Technology Co.,Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Abbott, BD, Biocartis, bioMérieux SA, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Oasis Diagnostics Corporation, and Canvax ( a subsidiary of dobuss) among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies worldwide, which are further accelerating the Asia-Pacific cancer spit test device market.
- In January 2021, DNA Genotek announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted a general use 510(k) clearance for its OrageneDx family of products. This FDA approval increased the credibility of the company in the market and increased the demand for this product.
- In February 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific was recognized with six CMO Leadership Awards. It won across all six categories including: capabilities, compatibility, expertise, quality, reliability, and service. This is the second consecutive year Thermo Fisher has received this recognition across all six categories and the eighth time overall that the company has been honored by the CMO Leadership Awards. This has increased the credibility of the company and aided in revenue generation.