Asia Pacific Chronic Disease Management Market, By Type (Solution and Services), Solution Type (On-Premise Solution, Cloud-Based Solution, Web-Based), Service Type (Educational Service, Implementation Service, Consulting Service and Others), Disease Type (Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD), Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders (COPD), Arthritis, Asthma, Cancer and Others), End User (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Others), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Chronic Disease Management Market
The chronic disease management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 15.8% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 14,329.15 million by 2028. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases demands the advanced chronic disease management solutions and services, thus acts as driver for the Chronic Disease Management market growth.
Chronic disease management (CDM) is ongoing care and support to assist individuals impacted by a chronic health condition with the medical care, knowledge, skills and resources they need to better manage on a day to day basis. It is primarily provided by various software and services. Chronic disease management assists in reducing health care costs and improving quality of life for individuals with chronic conditions by preventing or minimizing the effects of the disease through integrated care.
Rise in geriatric population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases acts as driver for the Chronic Disease Management market. Security concern with cloud based solutions lowers the demand of chronic disease management solution which is restraining the Chronic Disease Management market growth. Surge in novel technological advancement acts as an opportunity for the Chronic Disease Management market. However, lac of accessibility in low and middle income countries acts as challenge for the Chronic Disease Management market growth.
The chronic disease management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Chronic Disease Management market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Chronic Disease Management Market Scope and Market Size
The chronic disease management market is segmented on the basis of the type, solution type, service type, disease indiacation and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the chronic disease management market is segmented into solution and services. In 2021, solution segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to rising per capita income of Asian countries specially developing countries in Asia-Pacific.
- On the basis of solution type, the chronic disease management market is segmented into on-premise solution, cloud-based solution and web-based. In 2021, on-premise solution segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to rise in demand for advanced chronic disease solutions.
- On the basis of service type, the chronic disease management market is segmented into education service, implementation service, consulting service and others. In 2021, implementation services segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to growing strategic initiative by major key market players.
- On the basis of disease indication, the chronic disease management market is segmented into cardiovascular diseases (CVD), diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders (COPD), arthritis, asthma, cancer and others. In 2021, cardiovascular diseases (CVD) segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to rising aging population in countries like China and India which increases the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD).
- On the basis of end user, the chronic disease management market is segmented into healthcare providers, healthcare payers and others. In 2021, healthcare providers segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to growing healthcare expenditure in Asian countries.
Chronic Disease Management Market Country Level Analysis
The chronic disease management market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, type, solution type, service type, disease type and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the chronic disease management market report are the China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is expected to dominate the market due to rise in prevalence of chronic diseases and geriatric population along with increase in per capita income.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Chronic Disease Management, is Boosting the Market Growth of Chronic Disease Management market.
The chronic disease management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Chronic Disease Management Market Share Analysis
Chronic disease management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to chronic disease management market.
The major companies which are dealing in the chronic disease management are Health Catalyst, Cedar Gate Technologies, Koninklijke Philips N.V., WellSky, ZeOmega, Cognizant, Pegasystems Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, Hinduja Asia-Pacific Solutions Ltd., NXGN Management, LLCVivify Health, Inc., MINES & Associates, Inc., Casenet, LLC., ExlService Holdings, Inc., cliexa, Inc., ScienceSoft USA Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare LLC, Infosys Limited, Medecision, and IBM Corporation among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the chronic disease management market.
- In April 2021, WellSky launched advanced home health visit management solution. The new addition CareInsights Guidance provides actionable visit utilization insights to balance the care quality and patient health improvement. It is predicted that, this solution launch will provide benefits to their patients, staff, and leading to upsurge the sales growth of the company.
- In December 2020, HGS AxisPoint Health (a subsidiary of Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.), partnered with Parkland Community Health Plan (PCHP). The primary purpose of this partnership was to supply disease management services to approximately 195,000 Medicaid beneficiaries in North Texas. This enhanced the company’s presence in global market, leading to upsurge the sales growth of the company.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the chronic disease management market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Chronic Disease Management Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.