Asia-Pacific Cognitive Assessment and Training Market, By Offering (Solutions, Services), Mode of Assessment (Online, Offline), Type of Assessment (Hosted Assessment, Biometrics Assessment, Personal Interview, Pen and Paper Based Assessment), Age (Seniors (Above 60 Years), Adults (25-60 Years), Children (Below 14 Years), Youth (15-24 Years)), Application (Health & Clinical Assessment, Brain Training, Memory Assessment, Research, Classroom Learning, Corporate Learning, Others), Industry (Healthcare, Education, Government, Corporate, Defense, Sports, Others), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028
Cognitive assessment and training market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 24.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,930.07 million by 2028. The increasing demand of smartphones and consumer electronics is boosting the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific region has witnessed high growth in adoption of cognitive assessment and training due to upcoming start-ups in China, India, Japan and other countries. Late adoption of cognitive assessment in the region has allowed demography to achieve highest growth rate.
This cognitive assessment and training market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The cognitive assessment and training market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on offering, mode of assessment, type of assessment, application, industry and age. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of offering, the cognitive assessment and training market is segmented into solutions and services. In 2021, offering segment is dominated by solutions segment and is expected to grow at higher rate due to high initial investment.
- On the basis of mode of assessment, the cognitive assessment and training market is segmented into online and offline. Online dominates the mode of assessment segment and expected to grow at higher rate owing to digital transformation of offline technologies.
- On the basis of type of assessment, the cognitive assessment and training market is segmented into below hosted assessment, biometrics assessment, personal interview and pen and paper based assessment. Type of assessment segment is majorly dominated by hosted assessment as it has wide reach and has uniform techniques for cognitive assessment and training.
- On the basis of age, the cognitive assessment and training market is segmented into seniors (Above 60 Years), Adults (25-60 Years), Children (Below 14 Years) and Youth (15-24 Years). Age segment is majorly shared by seniors (Above 60 Years) as cognitive trainings are mostly used in medical trials where most of the candidates are senior citizen.
- On the basis of application, the cognitive assessment and training market is segmented into a health & clinical assessment, brain training, memory assessment, research, classroom learning, corporate learning and others. Application segment is dominated by health & clinical assessment as cognitive assessment is majorly used in clinical trials in order to maintain the functionality of elderly brain.
- On the basis of industry, the cognitive assessment and training market is segmented into a healthcare, education, government, corporate, defense, sports and others. Healthcare dominates the industry segment and expected to grow at highest rate as this sector is rapidly adopting such technologies; also this segment coherently grows with application segment.
Cognitive Assessment and Training Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific cognitive assessment and training market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, offering, mode of assessment, type of assessment, application, industry and age as referenced above.
The countries covered in cognitive assessment and training market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to high population and large number of corporates adopting the assessment in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Cognitive Assessment and Training
The cognitive assessment and training market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in cognitive assessment and training and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the cognitive assessment and training market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Cognitive Assessment and Training Market Share Analysis
The cognitive assessment and training market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific cognitive assessment and training market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific cognitive assessment and training market report Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medavante-Prophase Inc., pymetrics, Inc., Lumos Labs, Inc., Signant Health, CogniFit, Cogstate Ltd., Arrowsmith Program, Brain9D, BrainWare Learning Company, neuroCare Listen And Learn Pty Ltd., Peak, Pearson, Savonix, Inc., Total Brain among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Cognitive Assessment and Training market.
- In November 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. launched cognitive assessment platform, IntelliSpace Cognition which is combination of its cloud-based HealthSuite Digital Platform and artificial intelligence (AI) to assess cognitive impairment. It is capable of carrying out various tests. This has assisted the company to enter into this market and grab market share which has helped them to generate more revenues.
- In August 2019, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated launched digital cognitive assessment tool, CogniSense which assists the physician in assessing and managing the individuals having a cognitive dysfunction. This product launch allowed company to differentiate itself from others as well as grab more market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for cognitive assessment and training through expanded range of size.