Asia-Pacific Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market By Pin Type (6 Pin, 7 Pin, 8 Pin, 9 Pin), Cable Length (0.8M, 1.6M, 0.45 M, 0.90 M), Patient Type (Infant, Child, Adult), Application (Finger Except Thumb, Any Finger or Toe, Foot/Hand), End User (Clinical, Hospital), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
A disposable SpO2 sensor is a small clip like medical device that monitors the patient blood saturation level. This medical device can attach either on finger, toe and hand. Doctor utilizes these sensors to check how well the patient’s heart is pumping.
The SpO2 sensor is used in pulse monitoring for measuring oxygen levels and oxygen saturation level in blood. This sensor can be useful in cases of anaemia, heart attack or heart failure, congenital heart defects, pneumonia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and lung cancer. This market has ability to cater various age categories of patients from infant to adult. Some of the factors which are driving the market are increasing adoption of disposable SpO2 sensors, increasing need to curtail healthcare costs through medical devices and the restraint of the market are lack of awareness in developing nations.
Asia-Pacific disposable SpO2 sensor market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market
Asia-Pacific disposable SpO2 sensor market is segmented into five notable segments which are pin type, cable length, patient type, application and end user.
- On the basis of pin type, the market is segmented into 6 Pin, 7 Pin, 8 Pin and 9 Pin
- On the basis of cable length, the market is segmented into 0.8M, 1.6M, 0.45M and 0.90M
- On the basis of patient type, the market is segmented into infant, child and adult
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into finger except thumb, any finger or toe and foot/hand
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into clinical and hospital
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific disposable SpO2 sensor market are Medtronic, Masimo, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., TE Connectivity, CareOx LLC, CONMED Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Nonin, Nuova GmbH, Shenzhen Med-Link Electronics Tech Co.,Ltd, Shenzhen Medke Technology Co.,Ltd among others.
- In March 2019, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION has launched Performance Care, which is its comprehensive support and service program. This program is available for all customers of patient monitoring systems. This service offers free software update and upgrades, 5-Year warranties and award-winning customer support. This service launch will help the company to get more customer satisfaction.
- In May 2018, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION has received the Red Dot Design Award for AE- 120A EEG Headset (CerebAir) at an international design competition for Product Design 2018 category. This award helps the company to create goodwill and brand recognition across the globe.
- In October 2016, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION has won USD 35 million patient monitoring contract from the U.S. Defense department. This deal comprises of 1-year deal and eight 1-year deal extension options. Through this deal NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION supplied patient monitoring equipment to the U.S. army air force, marine corps, navy and federal civilian. This contract helped the company to increase their revenue.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Disposable Spo2 Sensor Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Service Providers, Software Providers and Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.