Asia-Pacific Effervescent tablet Market, By Products (Supplements and Medication), By Methods (Wet Granulation and Dry Methods), By Type (Over the Counter and Prescription), By Indication (Pain Management, Gastric Disorders, Respiratory Diseases, Diuretics and Others), By Population Type (Adults and Children), By Application (Pharmaceutical, Dietary Supplements, Dental Products and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Home Healthcare and Others), By Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Drug Store, E- Commerce, Hypermarket & Supermarkets and Others), By Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Market Analysis and Insights : Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet Market
Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,315.60 million by 2028. Rise in chronic diseases and advantages of effervescent products are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Effervescent tablet comprises features such as growth of R & D in the healthcare industry will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as rising demand for maintaining healthier lifestyle leads to the market growth. Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative effervescent tablet products which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the effervescent tablet market. However, difficulties associated with effervescent tablet manufacturing and complex production process expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The effervescent tablet market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Effervescent tablet Market Scope and Market Size
Effervescent tablet market is segmented on the based on the basis of products, methods, type, indication, population type, application, end user and distribution channel.The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of products, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented into medication and supplements. In 2021, supplements segment holds the highest market share due to increasing demand of healthier lifestyle and rising growth of R & D in the healthcare industry.
- On the basis of method, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented into dry methods and wet granulation. In 2021, wet granulation holds the highest market share as it provides with various kinds of solvents which ease the effervescent tablet manufacturing.
- On the basis of type, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented into over the counter and prescription. In 2021, over the counter segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market with the highest share as most of the supplements effervescent tablets are available over the counter, moreover ease of availability of antacids and analgesics over the counter is also boosting the market growth.
- On the basis of indication, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented diuretics, pain management, gastric disorders, respiratory diseases and others. In 2021, pain management segment holds the highest market share as they provide instant pain relief and rapid drug absorption.
- On the basis of population type, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented children and adults. In 2021 adults segment holds the highest market share as these tablets are more popular among adults as compare to other generations. Moreover rising geriatric population suffering from chronic diseases is also driving the market growth.
- On the basis of application, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented dental products, dietary supplements, pharmaceutical and others. In 2021 pharmaceutical segment holds the highest market share due to rising patient population with chronic disease and advantages it offers while swallowing.
- On the basis of end user, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2021, hospitals segment holds the highest market share due to the presence of both over the counter and prescription medications and rising patient population.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market is segmented into retail pharmacies, drug store, e-commerce, hypermarkets & supermarkets, others. In 2021, retail pharmacies segment holds the highest market share as these provides with all the different varieties and enhanced flavored effervescent tablets.
Effervescent tablet Market Country Level Analysis
The effervescent tablet market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of products, methods, type, indication, population type, application, end user and distribution channel.The countries covered in the effervescent tablet market report are the Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Effervescent tablet segment.in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increasing number of effervescent tablet manufacturers. Japan is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific effervescent tablet market and supplements segment is dominating in this country due to increasing chronic diseases and rising demand of nutritional products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increase in Geriatric Population with Chronic Diseases and Advantages of Effervescent Products are Boosting the Market Growth of Effervescent tablet
Effervescent tablet market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Effervescent tablet industry with Effervescent tablet drugs sales, impact of advancement in the Effervescent tablet technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Effervescent tablet market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Effervescent Tablet Market Share Analysis
Effervescent tablet market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Effervescent tablet market.
The major companies which are dealing in the global effervescent tablet market are Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, S. G. Biopharm Pvt. Ltd, Bliss GVS Pharma Limited, SCITECH, Herbalife International of America, Inc., Swisse Wellness PTY LTD, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Vovantis Laboratories, Perrigo Company plc among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the effervescent tablet market.
- In April 2021, Nuun had introduced a new product category which is a healthy energy drink substitute comprising of effervescent formulation. This product launch has boosted the company’s product portfolio and helped it to expand it footprint in the effervescent tablet market.
- In October 2020, Bayer AG launched first Global Creative Council which had bought together all the senior leaders from several companies representing strategic agencies and industry brands. This initiative allowed the company to collect creativity for Bayer Consumer Health Division’s for empowering the transformation of everyday health.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Effervescent tablet market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for Effervescent tablet.