Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market By Product (Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market, Anesthesia Delivery Systems Market, Respiratory Devices), End Users (Hospitals, Ambulatory Service Centers, Homecare, and Clinics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market
Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.68 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.32 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market
Anesthesia devices are used to take into control pain, breathing, blood pressure, blood flow, and heart rate & rhythm during surgeries. Anesthesia provides for painless performance to medical operations which can give intolerant and uncontrollable level of pain. The state of anesthesia (temporary loss of sensation) is obtained ny using anesthesia devices which provide for accurate and continual flow of medical vapors and gases.
Respiratory devices provide respiratory gas automatically to patients with damaged respiratory function. The respiratory gas is generally provided with oxygen and transmitted into the lung with a positive pressure caused by the device. Respiratory devices are utilized to provide medication or used for relaxing the patients who have problem in breathing and cannot get enough amountl of oxygen to maintain life.
- Increasing aging population and increased air pollution, increase the occurrence of respiratory illness.
- Increasing number of critical surgeries, leads to increased demand for anesthesia, since it is used in almost all types of surgeries
- Government Initiatives to better healthcare and Increased supportive Government funding
- Increasing focus on Anesthesia Management
- Growing technological advancement in anesthesia delivery systems and quick innovative developments.
- Lack of trained workforce and technical resources hinders the growth of the market.
- Stringent regulatory approval process for medical devices.
Segmentation: Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market
- Anesthesia Monitoring Devices Market
- Basic Anesthesia Monitors
- Advanced Anesthesia Monitors
- Integrated Anesthesia Workstations
- Anesthesia Delivery Systems Market
- Respiratory Devices
- Therapeutic Devices
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
- Bilevel PAP (BPAP) Devices
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure (APAP) Devices
- Nasal Masks
- Full-face Masks
- Nasal pillow Masks
- Oral Masks
- Adult Ventilators
- Infant/neonatal Ventilators
- Oxygen concentrators
- Reusable Resuscitators
- Nitric Oxide Delivery Units
- Gas Analyzers
- Oxygen Hoods
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Devices
- Monitoring Devices
- Pulse Oximeters
- Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeters
- Hand-held Pulse Oximeters
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
- Table-top/bedside Pulse Oximeters
- Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography (PSG) Devices
- Consumables and Accessories
- Disposable Masks
- Disposable Resuscitators
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Nasal Cannulas
- Anesthesia Disposables and Accessories
- Anesthesia Circuits
- Anesthesia Masks
- Flexible Intubation Scopes
- Supraglottic Airways
- Ventilator Circuits
- Heat and moisture exchangers
- Regional Anesthesia and Pain Devices
- Therapeutic Devices
By End Users
- Ambulatory Service Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, Philips acquired RespirTech, a leading manufacturer of airway clearance devices, and enlarges chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other severe lung conditions Therapeutic Portfolio. With this, Phillips has strengthened its base in the hospital and health care industry. Patients suffering from COPD would be provided with would be provided with better therapy to manage their disorders.
- In December 2018, Medical device manufacturer, ResMed acquired Propeller Health, in order to be established as the head in COPD therapy management throughout all the phases of diseases. This acquisition would aid in developing the quality of life of persons, while decreasing the impact of these diseases, reduce the total cost of healthcare.
Competitive Analysis: Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market
The global anesthesia and respiratory devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global anesthesia and respiratory devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the structural global anesthesia and respiratory devices market are Masimo, FUKUDA DENSHI, INFINIUMMEDICAL.COM, Medtronic, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Schiller, Datenschutz, ACUTRONIC Medical Systems AG, Air Liquide Medical Systems India, Ambu A/S., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter., BD, Claris Lifesciences Ltd., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited., Halocarbon Products Corporation, Pfizer Inc., Intersurgical Inc, Pall Corporation, Penlon Limited, ResMed., SKYEPHARMA PRODUCTION SAS, Teleflex Incorporated., Getinge AB., OSI Systems, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global anesthesia and respiratory devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)