Asia-Pacific Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market By Product (On-Premise Solutions, Cloud Based Solutions and Web Based Solutions), Approach (Clinician Reported Outcome Assessment (CLINRO), Patient Reported Outcome Assessment (PRO), Observer Reported Outcome Assessment (OBSRO) and Performance Outcome Assessment (PERFO)), End User (Commercial Service Providers, Hospitals and Transplant Centers, Research Laboratories and Academic Institutions), Platform (Contract Research Organizations, Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Medical Device Manufacturers, Hospitals and Clinical Laboratories, Consulting Service Companies, Research and Academia and Others), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
Electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 16.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 534.02 million by 2027. Growing digitization and transformation of infrastructure in the growing number of clinical trials in Asia-Pacific countries is boosting the market growth in the region. Asia-Pacific region is growing due to large population with prevalence of varied diseases. Electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) is dominating in the region as the adoption of emerging technologies is observed to be gaining momentum in certain countries in the region.
This Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market report provides details of market share, new developments, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market Scope and Market Size
Asia-Pacific electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is segmented on the basis of product, approach, end user and platform. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into on-premise solutions, cloud based solutions and web based solutions. In Asia-Pacific, the on-premise solutions segment is dominating as they offer full control over updating the application to IT administrators who are not subjected to vendor timelines for maintenance and updates.
- On the basis of approach, the market is segmented into clinician reported outcome assessment (CLINRO), patient reported outcome assessment (PRO), observer reported outcome assessment (OBSRO) and performance outcome assessment (PERFO). In Asia-Pacific, clinician reported outcome assessment (CLINRO) is dominating as it is easier to train healthcare professionals to operate new technologies as compared to patients.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into commercial service providers, hospitals and transplant centers and research laboratories and academic institutions. In Asia-Pacific, commercial service providers are dominating as it provides access to capabilities and facilities at convenience that might not be accessible or affordable for pharmaceutical companies or any other sponsor.
- On the basis of platform, the market is segmented into contract research organizations, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals and clinical laboratories, consulting service companies, research and academia and others. In Asia-Pacific, contract research organizations are dominating in the market as they promote growth of the companies that are in need of clinical trials.
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product, approach, end user and platform as referenced above.
The countries covered in the electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market report are China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific.
China electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is dominating the market due to large number of clinical trials being conducted across the country. Additionally, an updated investigational new drug (IND) review procedure is launched in the country for speeding up access to new drugs, encouraging innovation, and meets the current patient’s needs.
The country section of the electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, upgrades, country demographics, and regulatory acts are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Usage of Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) for Higher Efficiency to Cater to Large Population
Asia-Pacific electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of product for electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes industry regulatory scenarios and their impact on the electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market.
The major players covered in the report are Oracle, ERT Clinical, IBM Corporation, eClinical Solutions LLC, Signant Health, Medidata, Omnicomm Systems, Inc., YPrime, LLC among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October, 2019, Parexel International Corporation announced collaboration with the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS). Parexel International Corporation operated as the as site engagement and offered services to represent the interest in clinical research sites.
- In September 2019, Oracle announced collaboration with Box to enable users to link their cloud and on-premises Oracle and third-party claims with Box via Oracle Integration. This solution is expected to resolve the problems of companies facing interoperability issues with cloud and on-premise solutions.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.