Asia-Pacific Enteral Feeding Formula Market, By Product (Standard Formulas and Disease-Specific Formulas), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Critical Care, Diabetes, Gastroenterology and Others) Type of Tube Feeding (Gastric Tube Feeding, Nasogastric Tube Feeding, Gastrostomy Tube Feeding and Duodenal or Jejunal Tube Feeding), Stage (Adult and Pediatric), End User (Hospitals and Long Term Care Facilities), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2020
Enteral feeding formula market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.8%in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 975.54 million by 2027. Rising incidence of chronic diseases across the world along with increasing worldwide geriatric population among more are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Enteral tube feeding is used for the administration of nutrients via the intestine or the stomach through the tubes, and this applies to patients who are unable to meet the nutrient requirements or who are not able to consume oral nutrients. Various types of tubes are available for enteral feed formula, such as nasojejunal tube, gastrostomy, nasogastric tube and jejunostomy. Such different routes used in the administration of the necessary nutrients are cost-effective, healthy and also an alternative choice for the invasive process. This method is preferred primarily for patients with malnutrition due to eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa, dysphagia, stomach infections, and others.
The formula, which is rooted in the body, is mainly composed of different minerals and proteins such as fibers, vitamins, proteins, and others for patients with surgical trauma, lactose tolerance, burns, ulcers, and other disorders. Enteral feeding formula demand has increased as compared to the precise year with increased therapeutic uses of enteral feeding formula along with the introduction of increased technologically advanced enteral feeding formula. In addition, the demand for enteral feeding formula has increased because of the increasing geriatric population across the world. Further, the lack of reimbursement of enteral feeding formula and risk associated with enteral tube feeding and strict regulations of usage for patients’ safety is expected to restraint the usage of enteral feeding formula and is expected to slow down the growth of the enteral feeding formula market in the forecast period.
The enteral feeding formula market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the enteral feeding formula market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Enteral feeding formula market is segmented on the basis of product, application, type of tube feeding, stage and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the enteral feeding formula market is segmented into standard formulas and disease-specific formulas. Standard formulas segment is rapidly growing in the industry due to its composition of the standard formulas are rich in the vitamins, proteins, peptides, which is mostly preferred amongst population for better health and also in the diet concern population.
- On the basis of application, the enteral feeding formula market is segmented into oncology, neurology, critical care, diabetes, gastroenterology and others. In 2020, critical care segment is rapidly growing in the enteral feeding formula industry due to the rising number of the patients from the chronic disease, which are also leading the consumption of nutritional feeding formulas more towards the patients with the ventilators.
- On the basis of type of tube feeding, the enteral feeding formula market is segmented into gastric tube feeding, nasogastric tube feeding, gastrostomy tube feeding and duodenal or jejunal tube feeding. Gastric tube feeding segment is rising in the forecast period due to the painless supply of the nutrients by the gastric route leading the growth of the market with the highest share along with the CAGR.
- On the basis of stage, the enteral feeding formula market is segmented into adult and pediatric. Adult segment in the enteral feeding formula market is growing with the highest share and dominating the market due to the growing lifestyle concern and changing diet plans.
- On the basis of end user, the enteral feeding formula market is segmented into hospitals and long term care facilities. Hospitals segment in the end user comprises the highest share and dominating the market with the highest CAGR due to the growing awareness amongst the population towards the diseases and concern with the changing lifestyle and proper visit and medication from doctors which are the major reasons of the growth of the market.
Asia-Pacific Enteral Feeding Formula Market Country Level Analysis
The enteral feeding formula market is analysed and market size information is provided by product, application, type of tube feeding, stage and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific enteral feeding formula market report are the Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing awareness regarding early diagnosis. China is dominating in the Asia-Pacific market due to rising incidence of preterm births in the region along with increasing healthcare expenditure by the government.
The country section of the enteral feeding formula market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Funding in Research & Testing Labs is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Enteral Feeding Formula Market
Enteral feeding formula market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with enteral feeding formula sales, impact of advancement in the enteral feeding formula and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the enteral feeding formula market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Enteral feeding formula Market Share Analysis
Enteral feeding formula market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to enteral feeding formula market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific enteral feeding formula report are Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition, Hormel Foods Corporation, Victus, Inc., Global Health Products, Inc., Medline Industries, Inc, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC., Medtrition, Inc., Nutritional Medicinals, LLC, Real Food Blends, Nestlé Health Science, Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd., Fresenius Kabi Ltd (A subsidiary of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA), B. Braun Melsungen AG and Abbott among other domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which also accelerates the enteral feeding formula market.
- In October 2017, Real Food Blends announced the launch of New Breakfast Meal Featuring Eggs, Apples & Oats. This meal is available for the people who cannot eat orally. The launch of the product provides high nutrition profile to the consumers.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the enteral feeding formula market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for enteral feeding formula.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Enteral Feeding Formula Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.