Asia-Pacific Gaming Chair Market, By Type (PC Gaming Chair, Racer Chair, Hybrid Gaming Chair, Recliner Gaming Chair, Rocker Gaming Chair, Pedestal Gaming Chair, Beanbag Gaming Chair, Platform Gaming Chair, Others), Electronics Attachment (Without Electronics Attachment, With Electronics Attachment), Wheel Type (With Wheel, Without Wheel), Material (PU Leather, PVC Leather, Others), Weight (Less than 60 Lbs, 60 to 70 Lbs, More than 70 Lbs), Price (Mid Range (151-300 USD), High Range (Above 301 USD), Low Range (Below 150 USD)), End User (Residential, Commercial), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Gaming chair market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 133,005.12 thousand by 2027. Increasing adoption of online PC gaming is aiding the growth of the gaming chair market.
Growing craze for PC gaming and online PC gaming amongst teenagers and kids is giving rise to its related markets such as gaming devices, platforms and accessory components. These components include gaming chairs which are in rising demand as these chairs give better gaming experiences with its flexible and adjustment features. Apart from these features gaming science is used for manufacturing these chairs which has added boost for growth of the gaming chair market. The high price of gaming chair is making the buyers to limit their options, the market gets limited as not all the gamers are able to afford high price gaming chairs. The high price is therefore acting as a major restraint for the gaming chair market.
Asia-Pacific has witnessed high growth in gamers as countries such as China, India and Japan are witnessing high adoption of internet and smartphone services. Younger generation is getting more inclined towards the gaming and taking it as professional sport which is increasing the demand for gaming chairs.
This gaming chair market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific gaming chair market is segmented on the basis of type, electronics attachment, wheel type, material, weight, price and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the gaming chair market is segmented into PC gaming chair, racer chair, hybrid gaming chair, recliner gaming chair, rocker gaming chair, pedestal gaming chair, beanbag gaming chair, platform gaming chair and others. In 2020, type segment is dominated by PC gaming chair segment as these chairs are suitable for PC gaming which is the highest adopted in gaming devices.
- On the basis of electronics attachment, the gaming chair market is segmented into without electronics attachment and with electronics attachment. In 2020, electronics attachment segment is dominated by without electronics attachment segment as most of the chairs are mainly designed for giving gaming comfort, however with electronics attachment segment is growing at higher rate considering speakers giving better gaming experience.
- On the basis of wheel type, the gaming chair market is segmented into with wheel and without wheel. In 2020, with wheel segment dominates the wheel type segment as PC gaming chairs are majorly used for gaming and PC gaming chair type have wheel base.
- On the basis of material, the gaming chair market is segmented into PU leather, PVC leather and others. In 2020, material segment is majorly shared by PU leather since it gives more comfort and better looks, also it is cost effective than original leather.
- On the basis of weight, the gaming chair market is segmented into less than 60 lbs, 60 to 70 lbs and more than 70 lbs. In 2020, less than 60 lbs segment holds major share in weight segment and is expected to grow at the highest rate considering PC gaming chairs are light weighted and are flexible with low weight.
- On the basis of price, the gaming chair market is segmented into mid range (151-300 USD), high range (above 301 USD) and low range (below 150 USD). In 2020, price segment is majorly shared by mid range (151-300 USD) segment as most of the companies offer their bestseller chairs in this price range.
- On the basis of end user, the gaming chair market is segmented into residential and commercial. In 2020, residential segment dominates the end user segment as most of the chairs are used by gaming enthusiasts for making their residential game station comfortable.
Gaming Chair Market Country Level Analysis
The gaming chair market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, electronics attachment, wheel type, material, weight, price and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in Gaming chair market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to presence of large number of gaming centres in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Virtual Reality
Gaming chair market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in gaming chair and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the gaming chair market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Gaming Chair Market Share Analysis
Gaming chair market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific gaming chair market.
The major players covered in the report are Ace Casual Furniture, CORSAIR, GT OMEGA, DXRacer USA LLC, ThunderX3, Arozzi North America, Secretlab, Cooler Master Technology inc., Herman Miller, Inc., Clutch Chairz US, Raidmax, NEEDforSEAT USA, Playseat among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of gaming chair market.
In August 2019, Playseat joined hands with Puma, a sports company. The combined partnership of the companies led to the development of gaming chairs by using the PUMA’s extensive ergonomic and material research and Playseat’s seating technology for high quality of gaming chairs. The partnership helped the company in expanding its product portfolio.
In July 2015, VERTAGEAR announced the launch of its new racing chair product line by launching three models SL2000, SL4000, and SL5000. The new gaming chairs offered wide range of adjustability and flexibility to gamers and were designed with the basis of ergonomics and adjustability as the main feature of the chair. The new product helped the company in increasing its product portfolio.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for gaming chair.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Gaming Chair Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.