Asia-Pacific Gaming Steering Wheels Market, By Weight (2.1-4.0 kg, 4.1-6.0 kg, 6.1-8.0 kg, 0-2.0 kg, More Than 8.0 Kg), Clutch Pedal (With Clutch Pedal, Without Clutch Pedal), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 1,190.30 million by 2028. Growing gaming culture across world and growing adoption of augmented and virtual reality for racing games can act as a major factor for the growth of the market.
Gaming steering wheel is also referred as gaming wheel/racing wheel. Gaming wheel is a peripheral game controller used for racing games or racing/ gaming simulator /driving simulators. It is connected via USB or it can be wireless. It usually includes acceleration, brake pedal devices and mechanical gears. It is designed for various platforms such as for gaming consoles, PS, PC platforms.
Some of the factors which are driving the market is the growing gaming culture across world specially in Asian pacific regions. But high cost of gaming wheels can be a restraining factor. The Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market is expanding due to rise in demand of gaming wheels for game zone/hubs is among some of the factors which can be opportunity for the market. Latency issues while using wireless gaming wheel can be a major challenge for the market growth in these regions.
This gaming steering wheels market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market is segmented on the basis of weight, clutch pedal and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of weight, the Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market is segmented into 0-2.0 KG, 2.1-4.0 KG, 4.1-6.0 KG, 6.1-8.0 KG, More than 8.0 KG. In 2021, 2.1-4.0 KG held major share in the market, due to growing game streaming culture across globe and in Asian regions.
- On the basis of clutch pedal, the Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market has been segmented into with clutch pedal, without clutch pedal. In 2021, with clutch pedal held largest share in the market, owing to factors such as growing adoption of augmented and virtual reality for racing games.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market has been segmented into offline, online. Offline segment is further segmented into supermarkets & hypermarkets, electronics stores, sports goods stores, others. Online segment is further segmented into 3RD party, company-owned. In 2021, online segment held maximum share in the market, attributed to factors such as increasing demand for cloud based gaming across globe.
Asia-Pacific Gaming Steering Wheels Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market is analysed and market size information is provided by weight, clutch pedal, distribution channel.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market report are, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific.
China dominates the Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market. The growing gaming culture and growing adoption of augmented and virtual reality for racing games can act as a major factor for the growth of the market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Gaming Steering Wheels
Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in gaming steering wheels and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Gaming Steering Wheels Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market.
The major players covered in the report are Endor AG, Logitech, Thrustmaster, HORI CO., LTD., NUMSKULL, FlashFire Accessories, INC among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of gaming steering wheels market.
- In September 2020, HORI CO., LTD. Announced the launching of Xbox Series X|S accessories. Accessories includes controllers, racing wheels, controller chargers among others for Xbox Series X|S. This product launch will help the company to strengthen its Xbox platform portfolio.
- In May 2021, Thrustmaster launched licensed Ferrari SF1000 Wheel. The key feature of this product was its striking similarity with the Ferrari SF1000 steering wheel. This product helped the professionals to get the feel of the original Ferrari SF1000 steering wheel. This product was helped the company to strengthen its racing wheel portfolio.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Asia-Pacific gaming steering wheels market through expanded range of size.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Gaming Steering Wheels Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.