Asia-Pacific Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market, By Severity (Mild to Moderate, Moderate to Severe), Type (Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT), Stem Cell Transplant, Surgical Treatment, Others), Complications (Respiratory Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Gastrointestinal Disorders, Cardiovascular, Ophthalmic, Audiologic, Dental, Musculoskeletal, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy, Others), Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 587.92 million by 2028. Rising prevalence of genetic inherited disorders and rising adoption of gene therapy are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Hunter syndrome is a rare, inherited genetic disorder caused by missing or malfunctioning of enzyme, iduronate-2-sulfatase. Due to which body doesn’t properly digest or break down sugar molecules in the body. When these molecules build up in organs and tissues over time, they can cause damage that affects physical and mental development and abilities. The disorder almost always occurs in boys. The condition is one type of a group of inherited metabolic disorders called mucopolysaccharidosis (MPS).
Hunter syndrome is a rare, inherited disorder in which the body does not properly digest (break down) sugar molecules in the body. When these molecules build up in organs and tissues over time, they can cause damage that affects physical and mental development and abilities.
Public awareness about the syndrome and treatment options, improving healthcare infrastructure and increasing investment by the government for the growth of the healthcare industry across the globe is likely to accelerate the growth of the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market in the forecast period. On the other hand, favourable government initiatives and technological advancements will further bring immense opportunities for the growth of the hunter syndrome treatment market in the above mentioned forecast period. However, adverse effects related to the treatment, lack of etiology, and low prevalence rate are factors expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The hunter syndrome treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Hunter syndrome treatment market is segmented on the basis of severity, types, complications, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of severity, the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market is segmented into mild to moderate and moderate to severe. In 2021, the moderate to severe segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market due to emerging markets and huge investments in research and development.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market is segmented into enzyme replacement therapy (ERT), stem cell transplant, surgical treatment and others. In 2021, enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) is dominating the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market due to reduction in coarseness of facial features, and improved joint range of motion.
- On the basis of complications, the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market is segmented into respiratory disorders, neurological disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, cardiovascular, ophthalmic, audiologic, dental, musculoskeletal, others. In 2021, the respiratory disorders segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market due to high prevalence of hunter syndrome coupled with increasing respiratory disorders.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market due to quality care, and proper treatment.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online pharmacy and others. In 2021, hospital pharmacy segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment market due to larger team of pharmacists working together in the same institution.
Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
The hunter syndrome treatment market is analyzed and market size information is provided on the basis of severity, types, complications, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the hunter syndrome treatment market report are the Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
Hospitals segment in Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of innovative R&D and new product launches and approvals.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The Increase in the Cases of Inherited Genetic Disorders among Population across the Globe and Favorable Government Initiatives are Boosting the Market Growth of Hunter Syndrome Treatment Products
Hunter syndrome treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in hunter syndrome treatment products industry with drugs sales, impact of advancement, technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the hunter syndrome treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market Share Analysis
Hunter syndrome treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to hunter syndrome treatment market.
The major companies operating in the Asia-Pacific hunter syndrome treatment are Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Medtronic, Abbott, On-X Life Technologies (a subsidiary of CryoLife Inc.), BD, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker, UCB S.A., Novartis AG, JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., AVROBIO Inc., Green Cross Corp, CANbridge Life Sciences Ltd., and Medical Device Business Services Inc. among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the hunter syndrome treatment market.
- In March 2021, Children’s National Hospital and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited announced the creation of the Rare Disease Clinical Activity Protocols (Rare-CAP) program, which will establish a networked system for the development, dissemination and curation of protocols to help standardize the process of diagnosis and care for patients with rare diseases. This partnership underscores companies’ commitment in driving continuous innovation and personalized care for patients with rare diseases.
- In January 2021, Pfizer Inc. announced that during the second half of 2020, it invested a total of USD 120.00 million in four clinical-stage biotech companies as part of the Pfizer Breakthrough Growth Initiative (PBGI). Pfizer is investing a huge amount of around USD 500.00 million in various biotechnology companies. This investment will help the Pfizer to ensure the continuity of promising clinical development programs for future strategic interest. It had helped the company to expand its business by entering and innovating new products.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the hunter syndrome treatment market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for hunter syndrome treatment drugs.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Hunter Syndrome Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.