Asia-Pacific Instrument Cluster Market By Vehicle Category (Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Off-Highway Vehicle (OHV),Agriculture Vehicle, and Others), Vehicle Type (Internal Combustion vehicle (ICV), Electric Vehicle), Cluster Type (Digital, Analog, and Hybrid), Application (Speedometer, Fuel Gauge, Odometer, Tachometer, and Others), Sales Channel (Original Equipment Manufacturer and Aftermarket), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific ) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Instrument cluster can be defined as instrument that installed in the a vehicle above the steering wheel that displays information related to the vehicle operation such as fuel level, vehicle speed, fuel level and the status of various vehicular systems. This information is generally presented in the form of needle gauges, digital readouts and lighted symbols. The speedometer is main component of the instrument cluster.
Asia-Pacific instrument cluster market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Instrument Cluster Market
Asia-Pacific instrument cluster market is segmented into five notable segments which are vehicle category, vehicle type, cluster type, application and sales channel.
- On the basis of vehicle category, the market is segmented into passenger car, commercial vehicle, two-wheeler, off-highway vehicle (OHV), agriculture vehicle, and others
- In March 2019, Visteon Company launched first 3D cluster for all new PEUGEOT 208 in all parts of PEUGEOT’s unique 3D i-Cockpit, where the instrument cluster mostly represents the first real 3D cluster in the automotive production. It helps in displaying advanced reflections for creating the impressions of 3D graphics.
- On the basis of vehicle type, the market is segmented into internal combustion vehicle (ICV), electric vehicle
- In May 2019, automotive supplier Magneti Marelli and Calsonic Kansei, announced their merger into one worldwide brand, MARELLI. This merger of two companies into one brand is done for competing effectively and aggressively on global scale. Due to this integration of two companies, MARELLI will be able to position itself better across the worldwide customers. Calsonic Kansei’s strong presence in Asia helps to increase awareness and brand value for MARELLI.
- On the basis of cluster type, the market is segmented into digital, analog and hybrid
- In February 2019, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation announced that they are sampling two low power, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) microcontrollers (MCUs) and dual-mode Bluetooth 5.0 that supports mesh networking of Bluetooth for Internet of Things (IOT). It can communicate with smartphones; voice controlled home assistance and tablets via hub free Bluetooth connectivity. It provides immediate vicinity of Bluetooth device to users. It also gives convenience for voice control and audio coaching for fitness bands.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, tachometer, and others
- In January 2019, IAV Automotive Engineering, Inc. Company demonstrated the new technology at CES 2019. The digital mobility solutions will provide the customer safety, entertainment and comfort. The company showcased their technology to the potential customers available in market through this CSE 2019 event.
- On the basis of sales channel, the market is segmented into original equipment manufacturer and Aftermarket
- In September 2018, The Ford Motor Company introduced its first all-digital instrument cluster for Mustang. It includes reconfigurable settings and can be customized according to driver’s preference. It supports high-end graphics and high resolution display. It gives convenience to driver to change or reconfigure instrument cluster graphics.
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Instrument Cluster Market
Some of the major players operating in the Asia-Pacific instrument cluster market are NIPPON SEIKI CO., LTD., Continental AG, Robert Bosch LLC, Denso Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.P.A, Yazaki Corporation, Visteon Corporation, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Pricol Limited , Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Dongfeng Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd., Parker Hannifin Corporation, IAC Group, Panasonic Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Harman International, Inc., Kyocera International, Inc., Japan Display Inc, Ford Motor Company, Desay Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation and others.
- In June 2019, HARMAN International introduced Dual-Mode V2X system which focused to increase the safety of automobile. It integrates 5G cellular Vehicle-to-Everything network. This communication system transfers data from vehicle to surrounding includes infrastructure, roadways etc. This technology helps Harman to expand their business in connected cars segment.
- In April 2019, Kyocera Corporation announced new product lineup of LCD panels which are specifically designed for automotive Head-Up-Displays (HUDs). These high-performance LCD display panels help Kyocera Corporation to increase the customer base in automotive, medical and industrial sectors.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Instrument Cluster Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors, Bakers and Food Industrialists.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.