Asia-Pacific Lidar Market, By Component (Laser Scanners, Navigation & Positioning Systems, Photodetector Receivers, Others), Product (Aerial, Ground-Based, UAV, Solid-State), Service (LiDAR Data Processing, Aerial Surveying, Asset Management, GIS Service, Ground-Based Surveying, Mapping & Modelling), Application (Corridor Mapping, Engineering, Environment, ADAS & Driverless Cars, Exploration, Urban Planning, Cartography, Meteorology), Installation (Air-borne, Ground based), Range (Short, Medium, Large), Image Projection (2D, 3D), End User (Defense and Aerospace, Civil Engineering, Archaeology, Forestry and Agriculture, Mining Industry, Transportation), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia- Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Lidar market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 0.59 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 13.15% in the above-mentioned forecast period. The growing focus of companies in technological advancement is driving the growth of the lidar market.
Growing demand of 3D imaging technology across various application areas, increasing adoption of aerial lidar systems to explore and detect places, historic details, among others, demand for 3D imagery in areas such as military & defence, topographical surveys, civil engineering, and corridor mapping will likely to accelerate the growth of the lidar market in the forecast period of 2020-2027. On the other hand, use of drones in areas such as defence, aerospace, agriculture will further boost various opportunities that will lead to the growth of the lidar market in the above mentioned forecast period.
High cost and low awareness on the benefit of lidar will likely to hamper the growth of the lidar market in the above mentioned forecast period.
This lidar market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on lidar market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Asia-Pacific Lidar Market Scope and Market Size
Lidar market is segmented on the basis of component, product, service, application, installation, range, image projection and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- Based on component, the lidar market is segmented into laser scanners, navigation & positioning systems, photodetector receivers and others. The navigation & positioning systems is further sub-segmented into global positioning market (GPS) and inertial measurement unit (IMU).
- On the basis of product, the lidar market is segmented into aerial, ground-based, UAV and solid-state.
- Based on service, the lidar market is segmented into lidar data processing, aerial surveying, asset management, GIS service, ground-based surveying, mapping & modelling. The LiDAR data processing is further sub-segmented into data acquisition, point cloud classification and visualization.
- On the basis of application, the lidar market is segmented into corridor mapping, engineering, environment, ADAS & driverless cars, exploration, urban planning, cartography and meteorology. The corridor mapping is further sub-segmented into railways and others. The environment is further sub-segmented into forest management, coastline management, pollution modelling, agriculture, wind farm and precision forestry. The exploration is further sub-segmented into oil & gas and mining.
- Based on installation, the lidar market is segmented into airborne and ground based. The airborne is further sub-segmented into topographic and bathymetric. The ground based is further sub-segmented into mobile and static.
- On the basis of range, the lidar market is segmented into short, medium and large.
- Based on image projection, the lidar market is segmented into 2D and 3D.
- Lidar market has also been segmented based on the end user into defense and aerospace, civil engineering, archaeology, forestry and agriculture, mining industry and transportation.
Lidar Market Country Level Analysis
Lidar market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, component, product, service, application, installation, range, image projection and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Lidar market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC).
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest growth rate with China dominating as a country in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 owing to the growing demand from civil construction and mining industries. The growing economies of China and India are also boosting the growth of the market.
The country section of the lidar market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Lidar Market Share Analysis
Lidar market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to lidar market.
The major players covered in the lidar market report are SICK AG, Trimble Inc., Quantum Spatial, FARO Technologies, Inc., Beijing Beike Digital Medical Technology Co.,Ltd., Geokno India Pvt. Ltd.,Leica Geosystems AG, among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Lidar Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.