Asia-Pacific Microbial Air Sampler Market, By Product (Portable microbial air sampler, Desktop microbial air sampler, and accessories), Collection technique (Impact air sampler, impinge air sampler, surface air sampler, compressed air sampler, real-time samplers, and others), End User (Research & Academic Institutes, Hospitals & Clinics, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Food & beverage, Personal care industries, and others), Distribution Channel (Direct tender, Retail sales, Third Party distributor, and others), Country (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
The Microbial air sampler market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 130,909.36 thousand by 2028. Increase in the usage of microbial air samplers in combating Covid-19 acts as driver for the microbial air sampler market.
A microbial air sampler is a device that is used to examine the microbiological particles in the air or within the controlled environment. This microbial air sampler is used to force the air into, or onto its collection medium over a specified period. The collected culture is then incubated and is qualitatively and quantitatively analyzed for the presence of the microorganism in the air. It can be used for the microbiological examination of the air during the inspection of the microbiological contamination indoors in all rooms, in clean rooms in the pharmaceutical industry, in hygienically sensitive production areas and equipment in the food industry and its suppliers, in medical environments with higher requirements, hospitals and clinics and others.
The factors driving the growth of the microbial air sampler market are growing usage of microbial air samplers in combating COVID-19 situation, increase in the number of product launches of microbial air samplers, strategic investment by the key players in microbial air samplers, growing healthcare and pharmaceutical sector in developing countries and Increasing cases of food contamination by microbes, However, high investment cost for setting up an advanced lab, stringent regulatory framework and maintaining the level of expertise may restrain the market growth in the coming years.
The microbial air sampler market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Microbial air sampler market scenario, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The Asia-Pacific Microbial air sampler market is segmented on the based on the product, collection technique, end-user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the Asia-Pacific microbial air sampler market is segmented into portable microbial air sampler, desktop microbial air sampler, and accessories. The portable microbial air sampler is further further-segmented into isolator cabinets and others. The accessories segment is further segmented into sampler head, portable thermal paper/label printer, horizontal flow inlet, confined space inlet adapter, compressed air/gas sampling kit, and others. In 2021 portable microbial air sampler segment is expected to dominate the market due to easy carry option and less maintenance cost compared to other segment
- On the basis of collection technique, the Asia-Pacific microbial air sampler market is segmented into impactor air sampler, impinger air samplers, surface air samplers, compressed air samplers, real-time samplers, and others, in 2021, the Impactor air sampler segment is expected to dominate the the microbial air sampler market as it is widely used in the end industries
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific microbial air sampler market is segmented into research & academic institutes, hospitals & clinics, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, food & beverage, personal care industries, and others. The research & academic institutes is further segmented into portable microbial samplers, desktop microbial samplers, and accessories. The hospitals & clinics are further segmented into portable microbial samplers, desktop microbial samplers, and accessories. The pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies are further segmented into portable microbial samplers, desktop microbial samplers, and accessories. The food & beverage is further segmented into portable microbial samplers, desktop microbial samplers, and accessories. The personal care industries are further segmented into portable microbial samplers, desktop microbial samplers and accessories. In 2021, the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies segment is expected to dominate the market due to its wide applications and usage in the biotechnology field and application
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific microbial air sampler market is segmented into direct tender, retail sales, third party distributor, and others. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the market as it is an easy and convenient option to buy the product.
Microbial Air Sampler Market Country Level Analysis
The microbial air sampler market is analysed, and market size information is provided by the country, product, collection technique distribution channel and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Microbial air sampler market report are the China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Product segment in China region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of increase in the use of microbial air samplers due to Covid-19 situation. The product segment in India is dominating the Asia-Pacific market owing to strategic investment by the key players in microbial air samplers. Japan is leading the growth of the global market for variety segment is dominating in this country due to increasing cases of food contamination by microbes.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Investments by the key players in microbial air samplers is Boosting the Market Growth of Microbial air sampler market.
The Microbial air sampler market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Microbial Air Sampler Market Share Analysis
Microbial air sampler market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Microbial air sampler market.
The major companies which are dealing in the microbial air samplers are are IUL, SA, Lighthouse Worldwide Solutions, Climet Instruments Company, Particle Measuring Systems, Sartorius AG, bioMérieux SA, VWR international, LLC, Microbiology International, Munro Instruments Limited, Spectrex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and/or its affiliates, Multitech Enviro Analytical LLP, Cherwell Laboratories, Cantium Scientific Limited, EMTEK, LLC, Aquaria Srl, Orum International, Beijing Cape Golden Gas System Company Ltd, Veltek Associates, Inc and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract, agreements, and launches are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Microbial air sampler market.
- In May 2021, Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) announces the launch Lasair Pro Airborne Particle Counter. This will help the company to meet the ever-increasing demands for cleanroom environmental monitoring.
- In January 2017, IUL, SA announced the opening of new facilities in Barcelona over 5.000sqm. This will help the company to expand its business and meet the growing laboratory and diagnostic demands from the pharma industries.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the microbial air sampler market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Microbial Air sampler Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.